Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Sorry about both my and Carissa's distance so far. When she starts to interact with people and become a little more relevant, things will get going.

I think that can be applied to a fair few people. It's easier for the older characters to strike p a dialogue cuz they already know each other. Some new characters, Adam, don't have an interest in knowing people too, so yeah.

Not only the new ones, even my Jon is waay too distant for his own good right now, but that is part of his character. He may act friendly sometimes towards a few people he knows better, but it will take really remarkable circumstances to make him trust someone completely. Once that happens though, there's no holding him back.

• Support Squad

Not only the new ones, even my Jon is waay too distant for his own good right now, but that is part of his character. He may act friendly sometimes towards a few people he knows better, but it will take really remarkable circumstances to make him trust someone completely. Once that happens though, there's no holding him back.

Makes the betrayal sting even more ;)

That's something else, do we have traitors? Huh? Huh?

I think Acqui's idea was for Team Dusk to only really be recruiting people who had a reason for fighting, thereby keeping to a minimum the chance of betrayal.

And regarding the side character thing, Notus has a very good point. It's hard to jump into the middle of an RP, especially for the people who don't have as much time in a day to post. Give it time :)

I missed a lot lately since I got a new computer and it took a while to get running. Can I get a rundown of what's going on/suggested take of action or is it something I can get just by reading through?

I missed a lot lately since I got a new computer and it took a while to get running. Can I get a rundown of what's going on/suggested take of action or is it something I can get just by reading through?

You quite literally missed just about nothing. All that happened is brief character introductions before characters went out to grab their winter gear for the mission. The rest is filler (no offense to anyone).

Basically everyone was just introducing themselves/interacting. Best course of action would be doing an intro post and move on to the meeting point. Speaking of which, I think we should wrap up the conversations soonish so we can get moving.

Basically everyone was just introducing themselves/interacting. Best course of action would be doing an intro post and move on to the meeting point. Speaking of which, I think we should wrap up the conversations soonish so we can get moving.

I'm pretty much set to move on.

Agreed with Jory XD.

Also, I plan to start the trek tonight but... I will be out tomorrow and Saturday during the day. Can you take care of things in that time Hukuna?