Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm going to have a lot of fun with Vis' movepool. I didn't even know he got mind reader until checking serebii, and there are other moves there that I didn't know about either.

• Support Squad

Um, i'm just saying, even if he read Lockharts mind, Vis still can't get to him for the very same reasons, he just doesn't have the ability to manoeuvre in the air.

Um, i'm just saying, even if he read Lockharts mind, Vis still can't get to him for the very same reasons, he just doesn't have the ability to manoeuvre in the air.

I was thinking more along the lines of predicting where Lockhart intended to be through its thoughts, and then jumping so that he would have no reason to maneuver.

But he still has to take time to get up there and Lockhart will continue to fly. plus, I could have him just sucker punch him and knock him back down :P.

Ah, I hadn't thought about that. Although the sucker punch will be quite welcome because of justified. (I know no hold items, but we can still have abilities, right?)

I find it somewhat ironic that you were so pissed about Lockhart being "bunnied" by accepting the food, and yet you didn't give Jory a chance to react to Lockhart's theft attempt...

• Support Squad

I find it somewhat ironic that you were so pissed about Lockhart being "bunnied" by accepting the food, and yet you didn't give Jory a chance to react to Lockhart's theft attempt...

Shit, sorry man. That's my bad. I'm not perfect with keeping to the rules either. I'd edit all the shiz, but things already progressed. I can delete my post, but Krim can't do that.

...And Flux will starve if Fria doesn't respond... :(

Sorry Flux, as I mentioned I was out this weekend. I expected Fria to be bunnied, but maybe I didn't make that too clear, so sorry. Gonna post something asap!

...Also wow, you guys post fast! XD

EDIT: OK, play time is over, time to make things get interesting... :)

Edited by Notus

Sorry Flux, as I mentioned I was out this weekend. I expected Fria to be bunnied, but maybe I didn't make that too clear, so sorry. Gonna post something asap!

...Also wow, you guys post fast! XD

EDIT: OK, play time is over, time to make things get interesting... :)

Nah, you're fine. I knew you couldn't post, so it was just a little joke. ^_^

@Can't Type: you do realize Abomasnow is part grass type and most of our Pokemon are weak to ground. GG. (Thank you for being part flying Typhoon)

@Everyone else: May I ask why everyone thinks blitzing the Pokemon is a good idea. I mean yes it's 4x weakness to fire, but this is a surefire way to seal your own death usually.

• Support Squad

Me thinks I'll set up a sunny day. Screw the weather, give us heat.

Or as close to as you can at night

Used H wave to supplement the sunny day, seeing as it is night time and very cold regardless. that's why it isn't sunny too.

• Support Squad

And how do you all think things will be when the people of snowpoint see a jumping Snorlax a fiery sunny commotion in the middle of the forest?

There was no sun, it's night and Lockhart tried to use the remaining heat from the day, if any, and his Heat wave to accomplish the same job. No light. I'm really not sure how it works myself, so I might edit it to make Lockhart use HWave more.

I WAS JUST TRYIN' TO HELP!!! ;~;