Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Support Squad

Um, so, I never said adam was going to the Cabin, so I dunno where he is. Last time he was just Taunting the Abomasnow, but I have a cool little idea, if Jory and Tacos need a little backup.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so from at least the battle for the conclaves in Eterna, I saw that the players took control of the acolytes they fought. Would that be the same situation here?

Not yet, I prefer to have a bit of control in this situation. There will be points where I will allow it though, and I'll warn you beforehand. I'll update later tonight.

Yeah, you can show up late, just be sure to do it before we head into the tunnels. Also sorry for that novel esque post XD I wanted to get all of the inheritance stuff out of the way now in case the acolytes decide to crash the party.

^Wow Rielly, mind reading me? XD Updates incoming!

Also Murdoc, guess now you can choose where you are. You can make it so that Sarcus is with the main group in the cabin, or arriving for backup the forest crew.

Does anyone want to give a summary of what happened. You guys post way too fast for me and I don't feel like reading through another 20(ish) posts again. I did ready Notus's, but that was about it.

Recap.

Two squads broke off

A small one in the woods with Clar Jory and Adamn :P

Flux and Fria are surrounded by Abamosnow

We find a cabin with teh second squad

Someones father figure died

Someone threw up

Clar Jory and Adam are fighting Dawns church patrol right now.

Does anyone want to give a summary of what happened. You guys post way too fast for me and I don't feel like reading through another 20(ish) posts again. I did ready Notus's, but that was about it.

Recap.

Two squads broke off

A small one in the woods with Clar Jory and Adamn :P

Flux and Fria are surrounded by Abamosnow

We find a cabin with teh second squad

Someones father figure died

Someone threw up

Clar Jory and Adam are fighting Dawns church patrol right now.

Basically that, now there is a group in the cabin trying to sneak in Snowpoint by tunnels, one in the forest fighting, and one being happy with amiable Abomasnows. XD You can either assume you have been left behind and find one of the forest's groups, or assume you followed the bigger group to the cabin and was there quietly .

Krim, I'll just assume Vis healed Raito already to continue with the story~

I think I mentioned Vis laying his hands on Raito but I dont think I specifically said healing, so thats fine.

On a scale of 1 to Holy shit I am behind a mile and a half.....how far behind am I now?

I think a mile and a half is an understatement, my friend lol!

We got a group in a cabin, another with acolytes, and a happy Flux with 3 Abomasnow.