Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and me both Huk. Uhh...I still have no idea what to do (for now, he's going to be silently following the cabin group because I'm pretty much am going to get shoved out of the picture no matter if I post or not.) Yeah, I'm going to be gone until pretty late tomorrow. If this ever slows down a bit, I might be able to post more.

I think it will slow down eventually. That's how it generally is with people's first RPs and/or new RPs, and this kind of fits into both since it was revived. At first they post a lot, before the novelty wears off and it slows to a more reasonable rate. (Not complaining or anything, it's just something I've noticed. Feel free to post whenever you feel it necessary.) That's what's happened with most RPs I'm in at least.

Maybe yea, but this was going so fast I stop posting because it literally got stressful for me. ((cause I am doing so much other stuff.)) so I ignored the thread for a while cause it was driving me nuts lol, and now I am like so far in the dust of everyone else.

Yeah, I can understand that. I'd be in the same boat if Flux wasn't off on his own (PC wise). It's basically slowed to the pace of Notus and myself for me, which is fine, but once we reunite with the group I'll probably be left behind again.

I think I made about 6 posts in the IC now. I'm just going stay invisible unless someone really screws up...again. When you're in one RP, it's not bad, but 3 is when you start to feel it. I mean I don't mind my PC, but it's not worth staying up late trying to catch up on posts just to be left in the dust the next day.

I'm trying to figure out a way to make it easier to keep up. Honestly, even I am having difficulty to do it XP. Maybe we could use tags to mark when the post is just a private conversation, so people catching up can skip them. Or, if everyone agrees, we could use a post limit of some sort... Still working on that, so any ideas are welcome.

Also no worries Tacos, but I'll look at that tomorrow... It's 2 am here and I'm almost sleeping over the keyboard. XD

I'd rather go with tags, but only for the unimportant in (Maybe do something like why not at the top and bottom of the unimportant area. And only one if it's all unimportant). This would be a temporary solution until things start to slow down.

Ok, we may test tags for some time and only use a limit in last case, if it doesn't work well enough. If any of you has an idea that may work better please feel free to say it!

I'm thinking of using something like {Jon & Miki} for example, and it would only be used for private, unimportant chat between characters. If the post does not have one of these, it is to be understood as an action/story relevant post. Everyone ok with that?

Quick question about the IC since its been awhile since weve had the full together, do we assume that most if not all members are with the Cabin group or the Forest Group? because it seems like Flux and Fria confirmed that there is no one at the old campsite.

Quick question about the IC since its been awhile since weve had the full together, do we assume that most if not all members are with the Cabin group or the Forest Group? because it seems like Flux and Fria confirmed that there is no one at the old campsite.

Under my count so far the groups are:

(Just got out of a battle) Jory, Carissa and Adam

(Abomasnow) Flux and Fria

(Cabin) Nemir, Thoron, Miki, Jon, Seth and Pine.

With the rest being undecided, or havent posted since the groups split off. (Let me know if I forgot anyone, and Ill edit them in) Although that is a good question. For those undecided and whatnot, how are they going to catch up?

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Well, it will be up to them to catch up, the easier way being the same I used with Jon more than once: assume he was following quietly.

By the way, Flux, Commander, Hukuna, Alina and Murdoc; I'd like some feedback from you if the tags are helping in anything. It's oficial from now on, so please everyone use it. Just remembering how they are supposed to work:

Ok, we may test tags for some time and only use a limit in last case, if it doesn't work well enough. If any of you has an idea that may work better please feel free to say it!

I'm thinking of using something like {Jon & Miki} for example, and it would only be used for private, unimportant chat between characters. If the post does not have one of these, it is to be understood as an action/story relevant post. Everyone ok with that?