Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Well, I'm picky so I'll probably read everything anyway if I get behind (I like to know everything that's going on, even if my PC won't know it), but I'd assume that they'll help those who just want to get the important stuff down. I'll do my best to remember to use them.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh you do realize that I was outside?

---------------------------

"I'll be outside waiting by the tunnel" Thoron calmly said to the group as a whole, and walked out of the cabin with Rusgon and waited by the entrance to the tunnel. Thoron took out the remains of Will's dagger and fingered it in his palm in deep thought.

Wait the Tunnel was outside the cabin? i thought it was a secert passage way in the Cabin to the city. Either way meh not my decision

It's under the icy rock. I had Vis use strength on it to push it out of the way when we were burying Mandarb.

..you can help." Nemir said quietly to Miki as he and Vis went inside. Soon they came back out carrying Mandarb, with the hood of his jacket covering his face. "Vis...open the tunnel." Nemir said as he threw the body over his shoulder and Vis walked over to the icy rock and moved it using strength. Underneath lay a set of stairs leading down into the tunnels.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

@Cowher: Yeah, but the Icy Rock where the tunel starts is near the cabin in the open, the acolytes are further away, under the trees, just preparing their strike. Flux and fria can't see you guys at night with a blizzard at that distance, and the opposite is also true.

No problem Krim. Also Rielly, by huge I mean strong and big for a Swampert. Kyte was owned by Jon's mother, so he is older than probably most of the team's members and had plenty time training. No steroids though, that is for them Megas. XD

EDIT: Krim, if you could take out the team count I would appreciate it... That way the people who got behind can get back in the cabin team assuming they were only quietly following.

Edited by Notus

Fun fact: in the manga, Giovanni uses a Crobat to fly around on. Typhoon is only going to be able to carry Drake only a short distance for right now so it doesn't become problematic.

As for the tags, they do help quite a bit because it means I can just skim them instead of fully reading them. The only other thing I could ask for is these (()) whenever my character is needed and I haven't posted in a day. That way I can quickly respond so I don't hold everyone back when I'm reading to catch up.

Behind, you have surprise on your side... But it's 2 vs 20. What will you come up with, I wonder?

We mow them down with HYPER BEAM!!!!!

ima-firin-mah-lazer-o.gif

But honestly, I'll have to think about that for a bit...

Kkkkk no problem Alina, I know how wicked spam boxes may be trust me. XD No problem in joining the cave crew, I asked for no one to list who was in there specifically for this.

@Notus: thanks. would really love to join. Should I read all the chapters up till now or does each chapter start with a different story?

Everything is sequenced. While the majority of the characters are new starting chapter 3, the story, setting, and situation remains the same basically. If you're interested in joining a little later then I would definitely recommend it.