Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now that everyone is in place... I'll start to wrap up the trip sequence, which means half of the third arc. After that we'll be moving for the Gym - that is, if you survive of course. We still have a bit of walking to do, and I'm planning for you all to arrive in style. ^_^

Commander, your character will see Flux running by. I'll wait for you to respond before I update that story branch.

Hehehe, could it be time for evil host strike? Az, you could do that to buy some time, but it's the whole roof falling over you guys, and even then it won't be enough to everyone. I can't say if there will really be deaths though, it would spoil the fun. ^_^

Um, just a quick note, I won't be here for the rest of the day so I won't be able to follow the sequence. Can you possibly bunny me for the rest of this if it goes any further while I'm not here?

It's fine, as long as somebody gets you into one of the holes I can bunny you inside the temple. (That is, assuming Notus actually lets us get there)

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Alright, so we've made it in. I guess until Notus decides something Dobby, Tacos, and I are doing character dev stuff?

Unless Lord Hostypants of Hostia has something else planned for us, that is >>

Nemir, Vis, Raito and Giga just finished digging a tunnel to the other side of the steelix, and Raito had dug a hole and another tunnel to connect to where the first one began. Where Raito started the second hole, underneath Alinas tent, is where everyone else is for the most part, so that's where Pine would be.

I've honestly lost track of Pine :P I don't know where he was so Let's just say Skarmory put him with the rest of the group.

Well I did have Rusgon pick Pine up and rush into the tunnel to quickly get you out but I edited it so the Skarmory just grabs Pine out of Rusgon's hands.

I had a post... I swear...
AH. That was it. Does no one on the team have a pokeball? Honestly the thing is knocked out how could it resist capture :P

Gah i figured there was a reason T_T. Things always hafta be the hard way XD anyways hopefully nobody falls into the abyss of wherever this Steelix came from.

Edited by Rielly987

I had a post... I swear...

AH. That was it. Does no one on the team have a pokeball? Honestly the thing is knocked out how could it resist capture :P

Nemir does. I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to capture anything unless the host says so though. (Ill have to look at the rules again.)

Edit: Yeah rule 5 says so.

5) For the purpose of this RP, you will be allowed only one Pokemon until the storyteller (AKA me) indicates otherwise. That said, the Pokemon can be any Pokemon you choose, barring legendaries or pseudo-legendaries.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim