Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to give Murdoc and Grassnake a little bit more time if they want to do anything with the Acolytes before moving on. Tomorrow, I'm actually going to be moving that more forward than I have though Drake doesn't seem the type to really like kids.

Just a heads up for the gym group. Drake's going to be available to fight in the Gym Battle once he gets there (even though you probably won't need him), but it's still going to be a little while.

Just a heads up for the gym group. Drake's going to be available to fight in the Gym Battle once he gets there (even though you probably won't need him), but it's still going to be a little while.

Thank you for the notification! I try to give everyone some screen time so Drake could get his chance to shine.

For those outside the conclave, whenever you decide to be finished with the acolytes, you're free to enter the conclave. Carissa won't be up for a fight.

You guys are pretty much on your own for the time being as Drake's going to be in the gym and the other two haven't been very active.

Edit: I can only imagine what people were thinking seeing a whole bunch of Acolytes following some random guy.

At this point, if nobody else is around to help Jory and Carissa, I might allow those from the gym to come around to the conclave once the battle is finished. Candice only has 2 Pokemon left (and Abomasnow is almost out of the picture).

Marrix, with an unnamed Growlithe.

Hi, PupSpace! Thank you for your interest in Aftermath! Can you give me a little more backstory/personality traits on your character? You can post it here or pm me and/or TacosandFlowers.

At this point, if nobody else is around to help Jory and Carissa, I might allow those from the gym to come around to the conclave once the battle is finished. Candice only has 2 Pokemon left (and Abomasnow is almost out of the picture).

Once Candice answers Drake's question, he'll be on his way back towards the Conclave, but I'd rather not win a 1 vs 4 match with her (I could totally do it, and it wouldn't be as far-fetched given Drake's age and experience) because a couple others haven't even battled yet and how unfair it would be. Start the battle now, but save the Mienshao for me.

So just to review a bit for those coming from the gym to the Conclave, Jory and an injured Carissa are the closest to the mother who seems to be taking her merry old time moving towards them (or perhaps she's just waiting for them to arrive). Alina and Michael, along with a few Acolytes, are standing guard at the entrance just in case the remaining acolytes return from their patrols.

Sarcus is currently directing any injured acolytes to the Pokemon Center or hospital (don't remember which exactly) so those of you who want to go heal their Pokemon in the PC can check on the injured ones. Murdoc and Grassnake haven't been that active so I'm not entirely sure what's going on their side. I kind of bunnied Grassnake because I've been forced to be idle because of it.

As for Drake, he's heading back ASAP. If the conclave received reinforcements, he's not going to fight very many of them off and sneak right through them. That's my only caution if you're going to follow right behind Drake, but he's going to wait for any of you who want to follow him (any of you who use the healing machine in the gym).

She'd bettter not lose before Flux gets out there... It'd make him quite upset... though perhaps that could make for some end-game development...

Just a warning in case I lose my Internet soon: There will be a huge blizzard coming to my hometown within the next few hours so I might not be able to post anything tomorrow if it decides to bring a power outage.

Are you in the New York area? I've heard about the blizzard hitting the east coast... Doesn't sound fun. :wacko: