Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a fair reason imo, so don't even try to bitch at me for not posting for a while. Not saying you will, but just stating that. Nothing's more depressing/of a motivation killer than writing huge things that get scrapped.

But I am really wanting to get back onto the floor, so I'll be going for it later.

I've had a fair reason imo, so don't even try to bitch at me for not posting for a while. Not saying you will, but just stating that. Nothing's more depressing/of a motivation killer than writing huge things that get scrapped.

But I am really wanting to get back onto the floor, so I'll be going for it later.

To be fair, it's been more than a week now. I can see a one or two day delay, particularly seeing as it was my fault. However, that is really not a whole lot of reason not to post something that is maybe a little shorter in order to facilitate movement of the RP.

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded really aggressive. I just get progressively more ticked off the more days I see that this RP is kinda being left to die in the gutter.

Edited by Jory

The conclave mothers are getting bored. Lucas already cleared his.

he also has four pokemon to use and gets to do every thing by himself so blaaaaa. asls they could just go back to staring at pictures of Dawn if there bored(not like they seem to have much to do) that should make every thing easier for use anyway

funny thing i noticed 3 out of four of squad 2 for there what type am i quiz results got dark/steel the fourth being me got a ground/steel. notice a pattern here?

Edited by rustytengo

he also has four pokemon to use and gets to do every thing by himself so blaaaaa. asls they could just go back to staring at pictures of Dawn if there bored(not like they seem to have much to do) that should make every thing easier for use anyway

funny thing i noticed 3 out of four of squad 2 for there what type am i quiz results got dark/steel the fourth being me got a ground/steel. notice a pattern here?

Technically he has 6.

Seven apples on the apple tree~

with seven seeds to plant inside of me~

In springtime i grew a magic song

then skipping along, I sang the song every where

dang it now i wnat to go watch it lucky for me it one of the few animes i own(the full series in blue ray)

Edited by rustytengo

In springtime i grew a magic song

then skipping along, I sang the song every where

I looked at the world through apple eyes~

And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie~

I danced with the peanut butterflies~

Till time went and told me to say hello for every goodbye~

Easily one of the cutest songs I've ever heard.

I looked at the world through apple eyes~

And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie~

I danced with the peanut butterflies~

Till time went and told me to say hello for every goodbye~

Easily one of the cutest songs I've ever heard.

A thousand sugar stars

oh put them in a jar

and we'll whistle round the world

oh we'll whistle round the world

I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say

and off from June to May

Oh,whistling round the world

it is cute though i did enjoy the openings more then it. Funny thing if i watched it in Japanese language first i probably would not of like the show as much as i do. i just love Holo and the voice she has in English :wub:

Edited by rustytengo

A thousand sugar stars

oh put them in a jar

and we'll whistle round the world

oh we'll whistle round the world

I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say

and off from June to May

Oh,whistling round the world

it is cute though i did enjoy the openings more then it. Funny thing if i watched it in Japanese language first i probably would not of like the show as much as i do. i just love Holo and the voice she has in English :wub:

...you watch dubbed versions. I have nothing more to say to you.

...you watch dubbed versions. I have nothing more to say to you.

how did i know something like that was coming.... i watch both there are some voice that i can't stand in Japanese as well as in English. to say that all Japanese voices are better all the time is wrong. sometimes the Japanese can't do things that English can same goes for there are some things in Japanese that English can't do. one case to this is the Romeo and Juliet anime Japanese can't do the Shakespearean way of talking cause they don't have it( i have not seen this one but its on my to watch list) or in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya where the voice actor for the male lead in English is better the the Japanese one well the Japanese voice for Haruhi is better then the English one. so really its what ever you like. like in Rozen Maiden i like the English voice for Shinku better then the Japanese because it fits the character better. Jun is annoying in either language though. but this is just how i see things and my opinion and i know that its not the most popular one its just what i like.

oops sorry for going of then i just have dealt with people who are like that usually i ignore it but i like you as a person so i at least wanted you to know my side of things.

and with Kyon the Japanese may catch the boredom better but the English is more snarky and sarcastic(or at least i can pick it up better in English) which is what i like about him.

I've decided that when we get our secondary pokemon, Kael's second pokemon is going to be a little Noibat named either Techno or Dubstep (Haven't decided on gender yet.) who just sits around on Kael's shoulder and is all Kawaii and shit. :3