Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Bereft and Pokelord, please post sometime this week, I'd like to get a move on (i think we're the farthest behind of the groups) i dont wanna kill you guys yet.

Well, the only problem with the "Working together" part is it is going to be a little weird to execute in posting. Reading everyone else's it seems that they are doing 1 on 1. If we are to do this, Pokelord has to be on. I'll post first, but I just wanted to let ya know

"Then Kael and Lupis took off their hats. "Okay.." Lupis asked. "What made you the ace detective and us two the amateurs? And why call me William? And what was in the pill?" "And what was with that random guitar music?" Kael asked."

---

Lunar, you can't go and take control of other peoples' characters like that. It's powerplaying(or bunnying, as some people call it here), and it's against the most basic rules of roleplaying.

Edit:

"No don't go there pal:" Kael responded in disgust. "Oh, and the guitar? Well, that can explained by one thing; Nature's Power, amigo!"

Oh hell no.
Kael would never speak in Spanish. 1. Spain/Mexico doesn't exist in pokemon, and 2. Spanish is too mainstream; I prefer Latin because it's a dead language.

I is a total goth lol

For example, Kael's last name, Nox, is Latin for night, darkness, sleep, death, blindness, and obscurity.

Edited by Skullkin

LATIN IS BEST LANGUAGE. Apart from Sindarin.

Also, Skullkin dear, I think the Spanish was spoken by Aeon. The problem is a matter of deixis :3

The thing about bunnying is valid though. Please retcon Lunar.

Edited by Acquiescence

A'ight changed it. I'm not familiar with the apparent Bible of Roleplays, but whatever. Also, that was me who was speaking spanish.

Wait..I was allowed to keep it? I..am confused. Please go easy on this new Roleplayer

Edited by Lunar081

A'ight changed it. I'm not familiar with the apparent Bible of Roleplays, but whatever. Also, that was me who was speaking spanish.

Wait..I was allowed to keep it? I..am confused. Please go easy on this new Roleplayer

You're allowed to keep the Spanish, but edit out the bit where you make Kael and Lupus say things.

You will hve to wait til we finish this mission but I would assume you can join up once we finish it lol, just enjoy the story for now lol.

That is no problem! I am currently reading what everyone is writing so far in the Prologue and Mission 1 when class gets boring. Thanks and please keep it up!