Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo, did you guys kill me off yet? If not, I'll post

Actually I guess the people who didn't post last week were supposed to be killed off, but since Acquiescence hasn't said anything about it yet you might still have time to post before she kills you or anyone else who didn't post. If you haven't caught up with our group go give it a read, it won't take long at all and if you want to die than leave it to me jk.

Actually I guess the people who didn't post last week were supposed to be killed off, but since Acquiescence hasn't said anything about it yet you might still have time to post before she kills you or anyone else who didn't post. If you haven't caught up with our group go give it a read, it won't take long at all and if you want to die than leave it to me jk.

Oops. I haven't checked the thread for a bit since I haz De Examz. Will take action on Thursday, so this is your last chance, if you haven't posted yet.

Oops. I haven't checked the thread for a bit since I haz De Examz. Will take action on Thursday, so this is your last chance, if you haven't posted yet.

Cool, I have been a little pre occupied with my music, but I'll def hop back in

My name is jake

Blonde hair blue gray eyed

Male

Tall slender quiet serious easy to anger and mysterious

Pokemon:absol

Likes the darker areas alleys etc

Favorite weather cold and windy

Hates robots and dictators

Shares the ability to detect disasters with absol

My name is jake

Blonde hair blue gray eyed

Male

Tall slender quiet serious easy to anger and mysterious

Pokemon:absol

Likes the darker areas alleys etc

Favorite weather cold and windy

Hates robots and dictators

Shares the ability to detect disasters with absol

I. . . have no words.

-Name: Sarcus

-Appearance/Characteristics: A bit taller than average (5'11"), with long blonde hair that tends to get slightly unkempt. He never ties it back, preferring to let it flow over his shoulders and down his back. Usually wears brown, black, or khaki cargo pants with a white T-shirt, an unbuttoned shirt, and a jacket or coat depending on the weather. Slate gray eyes.

-Birthday; December 3rd.

-Things to Know; Sarcus is pretty quiet and reserved at first. He doesn't usually have a lot to say, but when he does, he goes on at length, talking rapidly. He tries very hard to stay calm and collected but has a very hot temper. Sarcus is also very proud and easily offended, though less so around friends. He is very intelligent but somewhat lacking in people skills and common sense. Sarcus relates very well to Pokemon, however. He's been traveling alone with his Absolution since his family was taken away on suspicion of opposing the Church of Dawn; the reason the Absol appeared to him.

-Roleplay Universe : Aftermath.

Absol, who can't just post into the IC thread, we are in the middle of the first mission and your character has not been approved or added to the rp. you are going to need to remove your posts. (I am not being a jerk, but until we finish the first mission, no characters can join the rp. it is stated in the rules here on OOC (first post on the first page). It would do you some good to read them if you are planning on joining later down the line.)

What is this I don't even...

Absol...just...why?

(Jake) whatever mom I'll be safe I have absol...
(Jakes mom) no honey it's not safe! It's a distopyia you can't just waltz outside and expect to be safe!

Yo mama's so fat that she broke the fourth wall.

Edit: also, this is a roleplay forum. Not a chatplay forum.

Edited by Skullkin

By the way, are there any restrictions on the combat abilities of your character? I'm not planning on being some kung-fu master that could beat Groundon in an arm-wrestling match, but I would think that a trainer would be able to defend himself in this kind of world.