Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

I doubt there are restrictions, just make your character believable (as in you can see that person in real life). After all, we don't really need a Mary Sue to ruin the fun.

I know. I'm trying to balance this character mentally. One strength-weakness pair comes straight from myself; intelligence, but thought-annihilating rage. I was thinking skill with a katana (I KNOW) balanced with him being fairly uncoordinated and physically weak otherwise. At first glance, I know that looks like a contradiction, but it's entirely possible to be dextrous yet uncoordinated.

EDIT: Screw katanas, I've got a better idea.

Edited by KingMurdoc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KingMurdoc, there are no restrictions on physical ability so long as you can keep your character believable. I like your character ^^. Also, you posted first, so you have priority claim over Absol as a partner. "Jake"'s entry is considered void. Please ignore his posts in the main topic for now. New players can come in after all conclave mothers have been taken out.

PWB, while I would have preferred for it to take longer, there's nothing I can do now, so it's alright. Try to make the battle engaging though.

For future reference, the in-Universe characters who you are forbidden from using in some role or another (I'm looking at you, Lunar) are: protagonists, professors, gym leaders, Champions, Rivals.

Also, I wonder whether Jory realises that he practically has a harem in his team xD

Just a thought but I was thinking about the new members being witnesses to the current mission that is going on right now. It not only helps out with why they decided to join, but also introduces their history and thought processes. And once all of the conclave mothers are defeated, it might provide a smoother transition for the new members to join in the mission. Of course, we will not have a part of the action until then. What do you think?

Just a thought but I was thinking about the new members being witnesses to the current mission that is going on right now. It not only helps out with why they decided to join, but also introduces their history and thought processes. And once all of the conclave mothers are defeated, it might provide a smoother transition for the new members to join in the mission. Of course, we will not have a part of the action until then. What do you think?

Makes sense. It's a much better idea than my original plan.

That's totally what I had planned all along. Yep. Let's go with that. ^^

Yay! Alright, just give me a bit to go over the RP one more time. It gets rather difficult to follow what amounts to three different stories from three or four different perspectives each in one thread. (Maybe make separate threads for separate squads next time?)

I think I wrote too much for an introduction to Miki and Raito...

Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Since it's my first time in an RP, I don't know the rules inside out, so feel free to tell me if I did something wrong.

Edited by DarkLight

I don't see any issues with your post. That was pretty good.

Thanks King! I like your post as well. It was because of Sarcus' curiosity that got me started on how to introduce Miki. I'm just bad with beginnings! ><

I'm wondering if, once Miki gets to Eterna, Sarcus and Miki can meet up to discuss whether they should join up or not? Or more like Miki trying to persuade Sarcus that joining is a good thing?

Edited by DarkLight

Lucas: *points dramatically at onlooker* YOU SAW US USING POKEMON TO FIGHT THE FEMTOCRACY! YOU MUST JOIN US NAO.

Miki: O.O Umm... Uh, okay? I-I was going to a-anyways...

Skullkin, I laughed when I saw that. I just didn't know how to respond to it!

Edited by DarkLight

What is funny to me, squad 2 has the killer in it, and we have currently killed 0 people. Both the other squads are on a rampage lol. (and with the confusion thing, we are supposed to be putting our squads at the top of the post, but only really me and I think Jory are doing it lol. The squads are written at the beginning of the first mission post though lol.