Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm guessing we're done until this is over, right? The Acquiescence can lead into something? Otherwise I can continue with waking up in "custody" or something. I'll just wait for Acquiescence's say on this.

Dammit Flux, you ruined my plan. How could you? D:

Now I need to re-think my dialogue QQ

Also, grasssnake, I can't say I approve of your entrance in this manner; it leaves no room for exposing intentions. It's kind of awkward. Do you mind deleting it and waiting for a bit? I'll think of a way to squeeze you in.

Edited by Acquiescence

I think she did. I couldn't see her post in the IC thread.

Hmm... once again, throwing this idea off the top of my head. Grasssnake can jump in as a captive of the Church being questioned as the raids are going on. As I recall from previous posts, Sarcus mentioned how he saw people being led in by the acolytes when he was entering Eterna. Then, a few posts down, when the Gliscor was attacked by Lenna, the Gardevoir (I forgot the trainer's name, forgive me!), "Church members are suddenly upon us." So, the acolyte questioning Alina could have been one of them, giving Alina time to react and escape.

Dammit Flux, you ruined my plan. How could you? D:

Now I need to re-think my dialogue QQ

Also, grasssnake, I can't say I approve of your entrance in this manner; it leaves no room for exposing intentions. It's kind of awkward. Do you mind deleting it and waiting for a bit? I'll think of a way to squeeze you in.

I'm sorry...

Although, to be completely fair, this hasn't gone exactly as I hoped either...

But alas, I am not the OP, and it's fun this way anyway. :D

Edit: Besides, this makes it more interesting for you, too. ;)

Edited by Flux