Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Oh crap, should I change my post too? I posted the "15 minutes" even though Miki, herself, doesn't know it...

@King: I think only Acquiescence can respond to your post, as Miki and Flux are in separate rooms and have no way of contacting you.~

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's probably trying to figure out Flux's post as we speak lol!

Oops. >.>

Also, Silver is a Team Dusk member, right? That was what I originally thought, then when he questioned Flux he said something like "Don't mess with the Church of Dawn" or something along those lines, which led me to think he was a Church member. So then I edited my old post to change "Dawn" to "Dusk." Then you talked about Lucas watching, which leads me to believe he is a Team Dusk member, pretending to be a Church member. So I just now edited the post back to how it originally was. So basically props to you, Acquiescence. You managed to fool me about which side he was on, even though I started that event. :wacko:

Oops. >.>

Also, Silver is a Team Dusk member, right? That was what I originally thought, then when he questioned Flux he said something like "Don't mess with the Church of Dawn" or something along those lines, which led me to think he was a Church member. So then I edited my old post to change "Dawn" to "Dusk." Then you talked about Lucas watching, which leads me to believe he is a Team Dusk member, pretending to be a Church member. So I just now edited the post back to how it originally was. So basically props to you, Acquiescence. You managed to fool me about which side he was on, even though I started that event. :wacko:

*Gendo Pose*

Just as Planned.

@Murdoc, Your interrogation can't start until Miki and Flux have finished theirs.

Edited by Acquiescence

Kael is going to be pissed off when Josh and Aeon get around to posting.

blame Aeon he the one who caused the explosion. though i thought the explosion was just in the area where Aeon and Josh where at. really i am still trying figure out what to post Aeon as the habit of really throwing me off of what i was doing(bloody random supernatural powers happening really throw me off.) and you did not even get to read the totally awesome note Josh left to no one was supposed to get hurt like i said blame Aeon he did not even give Josh a chance to get serious.

You're waiting. Feel free to despair and rage and go crazy.

don't fall for it!! its what feeds her powers!!!!

They have your pokeball.

Yes, but Pokemon have been shown to refuse Pokeballs, even the original. Just think about Ash's Pikachu. When he tried to put it in a Pokeball, it just broke out. Misty's Psyduck is a similar example from the show. If the Aggron broke out because it didn't like the place, I doubt it would just go back quietly.

It doesn't really matter much though. The story goes on...

Yes, but Pokemon have been shown to refuse Pokeballs, even the original. Just think about Ash's Pikachu. When he tried to put it in a Pokeball, it just broke out. Misty's Psyduck is a similar example from the show. If the Aggron broke out because it didn't like the place, I doubt it would just go back quietly.

Prime example. Ash's Pikachu. And even then, it probably wouldnt be as strong as an aggron :P

What if someone KO'd Aggron? It might have amazing defenses, but a Focus Blast would make it rather sad.

I feel like I overcomplicate everything in this RP... Sorry if I make this troublesome, it's my first one. :wacko:

You're a pretty good writer, if so. I don't think that you're overcomplicating things, personally. Acquiescence might have a different idea, though.

Also, your profile is making me want to find the nearest Aron and train the hell out of it.

Edited by KingMurdoc

You're a pretty good writer, if so. I don't think that you're overcomplicating things, personally. Acquiescence might have a different idea, though.

Also, your profile is making me want to find the nearest Aron and train the hell out of it.

Sorry to disappoint, but no matter how much you train an Aron, it won't grow wings.

As for Flux, yes it makes me think more than I had intended to. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.

I actually have an idea of what I want to do with the three of you... DarkLight, Murdoc and Flux, how willing are your characters to kill?

Also, someone please remind me who Color was crushing on; I forgot.

Sorry to disappoint, but no matter how much you train an Aron, it won't grow wings.

As for Flux, yes it makes me think more than I had intended to. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.

I actually have an idea of what I want to do with the three of you... DarkLight, Murdoc and Flux, how willing are your characters to kill?

Also, someone please remind me who Color was crushing on; I forgot.

Sarcus will do so, but only in the defense of life, whether it is his or someone else's, unless he believes that someone truly deserves to die.

I really like your writing Flux, so please don't be sorry! It makes the plot more interesting! Plus, everyone's style of writing helps other RPers improve on their own writing.

In regards to Aqui's question: Miki would only kill if necessary, as in if someone tries to kill her or her close friends. If she was given an order to kill without any plea deal for the opponent, she will do so reluctantly. She will show mercy (having her Jolteon paralyze them) and give them a chance to surrender (by reasoning with the enemy).

Color's crush... Wasn't it Aeon?

EDIT: Hakuna beat me to it!

Edited by DarkLight