Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just starting watching Cowboy Bebop the other day because I just starting getting into anime. I have realized I made Lupus look remarkably similar to Jet without even knowing it lol. (same hair-style and scar anyway lol, no robotic arm lol).

*Bows* Hello, hello, one and all. Long time no see, ne? Well, college does that. ^^; However, as your primary host will be overseas for the next few weeks or so, I shall be your host for this grand adventure! Do not worry, I'm JUST as capable a storyteller and have been given information as to where you all are and what you're all up to.

So with that, let our grand adventure continue~

Although um. I will only be able to be on sparingly until Friday afternoon because my family enjoys making plans involving me that I want no part in. ^^; Luckily it seems I won't have to intervene too much during that time.

Dear Miki. Don't get to close to Sarcus. I have plans. Upupupupu. UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU

Miki: o.o W-Why must you torture me?! Haven't I been through enough?!

Screw that. Love will find a way~ *cue music*

Okay, I almost laughed out loud in class when I saw that on my IPod. I can feel a shipping coming around the corner too.

*Bows* Hello, hello, one and all. Long time no see, ne? Well, college does that. ^^; However, as your primary host will be overseas for the next few weeks or so, I shall be your host for this grand adventure! Do not worry, I'm JUST as capable a storyteller and have been given information as to where you all are and what you're all up to.

So with that, let our grand adventure continue~

Although um. I will only be able to be on sparingly until Friday afternoon because my family enjoys making plans involving me that I want no part in. ^^; Luckily it seems I won't have to intervene too much during that time.

Hi Kaito! I look forward to working with you! ^^ Don't worry about not posting so much. Like you, I'm in college right now and I have finals next week. So, expect my IC posts at night.