Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Kinda want Lupus to meet Miki, she is similar to his younger sister(who he was talking about in his mind when he was walking back to the meeting point to end the mission.). Maybe she will be the person he decides to tell his terrible tale.

I wouldn't mind. Miki needs to open up to people more after her 3 years of isolation. She has her Jolteon with her but it's not the same. ^^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True true. And Miki, Sarcus and Flux are still in the spa room. I'm currently writing a response to Sarcus' post. Then I'll wait for Flux's before I wrap it up and go see Silver. (Miki does have a general sense of where he went so yeah...)

Well, I have finally posted something.

I had no idea I was expected to post until I reread things today...

*Bows* Hello, hello, one and all. Long time no see, ne? Well, college does that. ^^; However, as your primary host will be overseas for the next few weeks or so, I shall be your host for this grand adventure! Do not worry, I'm JUST as capable a storyteller and have been given information as to where you all are and what you're all up to.

So with that, let our grand adventure continue~

Although um. I will only be able to be on sparingly until Friday afternoon because my family enjoys making plans involving me that I want no part in. ^^; Luckily it seems I won't have to intervene too much during that time.

Cool. I'm excited to see what you come up with. Like others have said, it doesn't matter to me if you can't post much. I just take it as I go. :P

Have fun overseas, Acquiescence!

I really want to get back to base lol, isn't really anything I can do until then, so I won't really have any reason to post unless I get back to base, or somebody has their character talk to Lupus lol.

Edited by Hukuna

Actually yes. I have a perfect place for you to jump in, actually~ Although it may take a little bit. Not too long.

Could I get a summary/clarification of where the three squads are, mission progress-wise? It's good to have a bit of a time-table.

Also, don't worry. I know it seems like a bit of a lull, but I've got something in store for you very soon. Well, technically Acqui's idea, but I've got full creative license. Ahahaha~

( As of now, I'm also back from family plan stuff, so expect me to be a fair bit more active. Apologies for that, but since I'm only home maybe 6 weeks total out of the entire year, my parents tend to like to try and spend time together. xD )

Welcome back Kaito!

Here is a really brief description of the squads. I'll let the respective members post the details:

Squad 1: On the second floor; Color currently separated from the group.

Squad 2: Completed mission

Squad 3: Also completed (with a bang if I recall)

I don't think Squad 3 is actually finished, yet. I believe Daniel was still fighting the Conclave Mother, but I need to double check.

EDIT: Yep, I was correct Squad 3 is still fighting the Conclave Mother. Squad 2 is the only currently finished Squad, after the bomb exploded Squad 2's Conclave.

So we be waiting on the other Squads, though Squad 3 should be done soon hopefully.

Edited by Hukuna

*Pokes Flux* Don't leave Miki hanging with that question~ ^.^

Don't worry, I answered... >.>

@KingMurdoc

You know that Acquiescence has already said there won't be mega-evos, right?

Don't worry, I answered... >.>

@KingMurdoc

You know that Acquiescence has already said there won't be mega-evos, right?

Sorry if I seemed impatient or anything. I meant no harm. ^^;

I guess the decision on mega-evos is left to Kaito now. So, we'll see~

@Hakuna: Oops, you are right. I thought Pokelord was done with the battle... ><

Edited by DarkLight

Sorry if I seemed impatient or anything. I meant no harm. ^^;

No, you were fine. I was just thinking of what to do next.

Yeah. He'd still look into it, though. Plus the rule could change at some point, since I don't think anyone is using any of the absurdly strong mega evos. (I'm looking at you, Mega Kangaskhan.)

Ok. That's what I expected you were doing, but I wanted to make sure you knew so you wouldn't have to redo anything. ;)

Acqui is a she, for reference Murdoc.

And despite my unfortunate title of Robot Princess Erica given to me by a very close friend of mine that I've regretfully been too lazy to change, I am a guy.

As for Mega Evos, this world is siignificantly darker and under far bigger security. I personally doubt that anyone would be able to find a mega-stone, which are stated to be rare objects that unleash a pokemon's potential and even in the lighthearted mon-verse went for 100K easily, so early on. In fact, I would think such things would be under pretty heavy lockdown. Dusk is very small compared to the Covenant of Dawn, so even if they were able to get their hands on one or two, they may not be the ones you need. :P While Acqui does have the final say as it is her story and I'm merely second-in-command, I feel any mega-evos would have to be earned instead of just handed to you.

Anyway, the story will be moved along soon enough hopefully, it just depends on squad progress, tbh. xD

For the most part, I think I should change somethings (N to probs Blue, The wing to a data device, and much, MUCH more.) I went WAY off my intended path. Seems I got too antsy and had fun. Sorry :(

I believe I've mentioned it before, but please don't use the names of: main antagonists, gym leaders, protagonists, rivals, champions and the Sinnoh E4. I already have plans for them.

@Acquiescence

If you're still around, hopefully what I'm doing is ok. I don't want to plot hijack or Mary-Sue or anything and I don't think what I'm planning for Flux is anything big enough to be of that sort. I don't really plan to go anywhere farther with this part of his story anytime soon either. I can talk more in a pm if you want.