Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have to pull myself out of this. It's clear that, for one reason or another, I am not being active enough, and I don't want to stall the rest of the people... I sincerely apologize, but I have to unjoin this!

I too, have to be killed off. I'm not very active and I do not want to stall everyone else. Good luck everyone

Alright, I've got it. You two have to get in a huge argument, start a battle, and end up killing each other in it. It's perfect. :P

Alright, I've got it. You two have to get in a huge argument, start a battle, and end up killing each other in it. It's perfect. :P

Sounds alright to me, but Squad 3 still isn't done beating the conclave mother, huh?

And, by the way, I would like someone to take my Espeon, Pearl. I don't wanna kill HER off, just me.

Edited by Bereft

Sounds alright to me, but Squad 3 still isn't done beating the conclave mother, huh?

And, by the way, I would like someone to take my Espeon, Pearl. I don't wanna kill HER off, just me.

Alright, I'll instruct Kaito to make sure she ends up in the possession of the Church.

Oh no! I really liked Aruma and i wanted Raito to meet Pearl.

As Murdoc said... Any chance for reinforcements? Oh and I'm not sure how I should continue... Should I bring Sarcus and Miki to stop at Silver's room and wait for Silver's response?

My apologies, but I was actually waiting for you guys to get to Silver before typing up a response. :P

Anyway, I'll be gone for the day, but hopefully back by tonight or tommorow morning/afternoon: Once again I am being dragged to virginia for a day to help with the family business, much to my discontent. ^^; So if you don't get a reply before I leave, expect one when I get back.

As for Pearl, I'll be sure to make sure that she doesn't die, no worries. xD Want me to do the same for Fluffy, or...?

My apologies, but I was actually waiting for you guys to get to Silver before typing up a response. :P

Anyway, I'll be gone for the day, but hopefully back by tonight or tommorow morning/afternoon: Once again I am being dragged to virginia for a day to help with the family business, much to my discontent. ^^; So if you don't get a reply before I leave, expect one when I get back.

As for Pearl, I'll be sure to make sure that she doesn't die, no worries. xD Want me to do the same for Fluffy, or...?

Oops! Sorry as well! I got a response typed up now so it should flow smoothly from here.

Um... I hope Fluffy doesn't die, but I think it's up to his owner and the others to decide. Whatever the case may be, I'm fine with it.

Yeah, I was asking his owner. :P But no worries, it should all smooth pretty saily. But anyway I've really gotta hit the road, apparently I'm the only one in this family with any sort of patience gland my apologies!

Response should be up tommorow afternoon AT THE LATEST! So yeah, don't worry, it should all start moving pretty quick from here on out~

Also because of our recent droppings, I've just consulted Acqui and am waiting on a response from her about future plans.

Yeah... I'm not sure what's happening with my squad since Color decided to go AWOL and Aruma dropped. Odin seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth as well...