Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Covert Ops thread is up. Sorry it took so long QQ

@Jory, I'm going to have to leave you hanging for a bit because I'll be handing over the reins to Hukuna on Thursday, and it might be awkward to have to RP fight 2 people controlling the same NPC. i.e. difference in writing styles etc.

@ Flux, not anymore. I've escaped the dark influence.

@Hukuna, I'll be sending over the plot details for the covert ops missions tomorrow, I got kind of busy today. Sorry :x

On that note, as I've mentioned before, I'm entering a boarding school, and thus will be unable to continue modding this RP. It's been fun to see all your characters, as well as to keep trying to think of ways to deal with the situations you guys throw at me, but I must, regrettably, step down for now.

Henceforth, Hukuna and Kaito shall be the mods for the Pokemon Aftermath RP. So it has been declared, so shall it be. Please continue to work with them, and bring this story to its final conclusion.

With much love and memories, Acqui.

p.s. Just for your guys notes. Lupus will continue to be a character for now. Which means your going to have to trust me that I won't meta-game and give him access to knowledge he doesn't know. I have run a D and D campaign before where I ran a character alongside a main team and it worked perfectly so you guys should have to worry about it too much.

On another note, I hope I can do half a good job as Acquie has running this rp. Keep in mind guys I am a bit new at the Forum style of rp, so it may take a little for me too settle in. I look forward to expanding this story with you guys, seeing were all of this takes us. (cept I know the outline, so.....MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!).

I think Noir wanted to get in too. I'll try pm them.

Aqcuiescence, hope you have a good time in your new school and congrats on thanks for making such a good story for us to play. ^_^ Oh, and good luck in the mod stuff Hukuna!

PS: a more technical question, where you guys think landed? Outside the building or in some empty room there?

Covert Ops Team ! Please have your posts completed by the end of today (02/27/14, to be specific.), Otherwise we shall be moving ahead and you next opportunity to join will be at the start of the next Covert Ops mission. I will not be waiting around this is your final warning. (if you can not post today for any reason, please pm me about it, I will make a special case if need be, but once I post the List of People and their pokemon on the Covert Ops team the window will be closed). I want to get this rp up and running.

Main Team, I will be restarting the main thread on Friday, where I will take over the story from where it left off. That means the Battle with Jory will commence.(it will still be within the same thread.)

Sidenotes: The Main story and Covert Ops are not 100% at the same time, basically what I am saying is they are not in real time both happening at exactly the same time. What this means is the effects of these missions may appear before they are actually over within the Covert Ops storyline in the actual rp for that team. (They will be assumed to succeed at least on this mission, but how they get there is what that thread will go into.)

Thank you for reading, Hukuna out. If any of that is confusing feel free to shoot me a pm if you need to ask any questions.

Edited by Hukuna

That was from before your post, don't worry I have you accounted for Grass lol. Once I start posting stuff on Friday though the window for joining closes. And also I will be restarting the main story thread then as well. Battle with Jory is the first operation of importance.

and sorry Absol, I already posted in both the threads, therefore nobody else will be added until we hit next break. I am sorry, But I want to keep this moving along, I want to transition directly into it, and not wait forever.

On another note. I will be posting the current List of Covert Team members. Also can I get a rollcall of Main team? That means anybody that will still be participating in the main team missions please post something here to let me know you are still alive and interested. After that Rollcall I will also list the Current Main Team members as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this post purposefully. Has the Main Group lost interest? We haven't gotten a post in a long while. There is not much I can do at this point since it is in your guys court to post right now. Also if the Main Team Dissolves that means the Covert Ops might as well. (I could probably keep it around by folding those of you into the main team, but not sure). I would really like to get a head count of everybody still interested in doing the rp for the Main Group.

Actually all that's left for the main group who hasn't battled yet is me and skullkin. And is Gardenia just letting Virizion and Shaymin go or she she going with them, also doesn't she have like 8 more pokemon left against us two?

Edited by personwithbanana9870