Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Yea I kinda forgot that the main group was smaller than I thought. But now I can't really change it but yea. That is a healing machine though.....(I have something planned, so don't worry, but yes Both are lose right now, Virizion and Shaymin so I guess it has turned into a Double Battle?).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind go ahead and post, I just thought you were gone (I never killed of your character implicitly so Josh would still be alive). Just post asap please, this has kinda turned into a free-for-all to fight her (if like half the group didn't disappear XD). I will refrain from posting a bit so you get a chance, but I will not wait forever.

okay so i was kind of assuming and using logic in that after the sacred sword hit the protect then the pokemon would of either have bounced backed or backed off a bit. then petal blind (which is a combo of petal blizzard and sweet scent {though it makes more sense for it to be flash instead of sweet scent}) is shot in between the two sides making causing the opponents view to be obscured for a bit.(like i said i think it would have worked better with flash) even if that Pokemon is still in our face the other is not able to see us(which would mean one is isolated from the other advantage us hehe) i can change my post to reflect that if you would like. i am not that good at writing battles.

Edited by rustytengo

Sacred Sword was aimed at Drapion, not at the Venosaur, only Air Slash was aimed towards you (Remember the Shaymin is still across the room). and na you don't need to change just know that the Virizion is going to do something .......interesting........when I completely plan what I want lol.

(Also that post will be a place holder for now, until I finish up my plans....I want to think this through a tad, should be up by tomorrow though.)

Edited by Hukuna

Feint has always broke the defense, if you hit something with feint, it guard is then nullified. (I know my stuff, don't think I am trying to be a jerk by making things up.)

Here is link to prove it as well lol. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Feint_(move)