Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't gotten there yet; we're going to find a camera and send it in through there via a virus.

There is a camera right above the group once they walk through the door, if that helps. (I think Jon also mentioned it too)

I didn't think we were looking for a camera, though... More like a computer lab or the mainframe or something... I doubt you could control the entire camera system through a single camera.

Edited by Flux

Oh right, forgot about the doors being locked when I wrote that. I think Murdoc is right on the camera stuff though, at least in the movies we see that a lot.

So, how are we going to connect to it? With a computer or mainframe, we could fairly realistically connect with a USB or something, but unless the cameras receive a wireless signal, there doesn't seem to be much we could do.

Unfortunately, Raito does not have the capability to knock down doors without causing a commotion. And Jolteons are not the tallest of the Eeveelutions...

Ditto for Maple, unless you call blasted by a leaf storm not a "commotion"

Well, Ogre could probably knock a door down, but again, I think a metal Aggron smashing a door might be a bit loud. Unless he tries to just rip it off...

We could dig in using Kyte. It would make some noise, but he could sense the way with it's fins so as to find an empty room.

Is everyone okay with that?

Edited by Notus

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure. Only because I don't know how many people are even around for the main group. I need to figure out what I am doing with this before I continue too much. (SO this RP is a bit of a weird spot Bibs, I want to try continuing it, but it is a tall order.)