Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Hmm guess I need to get to work on the next chapter for the Main crew. Who other then Lupus is left? Because I need to decide if I need to include the Covert Ops team or not. if that is the case I will need to delay Mission 3 a bit, and probably cut the second Covert mission so I have enough people in the Main team.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pwb, are you still following Aervana?

EDIT: Sorry for plug! Just saw pwb for the first time in a bit and figured I'd ask

Double Edit: Making it relevant! Is Lucas gonna debrief us after the mission?

Edited by Jory

Please keep Aervana in the Aervana thread, not trying to be a jerk, but it is necessary, I don't want things to be off topic in here. and I think that Lucas will be debriefing you (or at least somebody. Still kinda trying to decide whether or not to fold the Covert Ops team after they finish their mission, and just slap them with you guys right away. I don't feel like 3 is enough. If Rusty is even around still. I think 4 is enough, but I think it is cutting it a bit close. I still have to think about doing it or not.)

Edited by Hukuna

Hey guys, I'll travel tomorrow and won't be able to post until next monday. In this time if you feel need to bunny Jon it's all right, else just assume he's following you. See you next week!

Please keep Aervana in the Aervana thread, not trying to be a jerk, but it is necessary, I don't want things to be off topic in here. and I think that Lucas will be debriefing you (or at least somebody. Still kinda trying to decide whether or not to fold the Covert Ops team after they finish their mission, and just slap them with you guys right away. I don't feel like 3 is enough. If Rusty is even around still. I think 4 is enough, but I think it is cutting it a bit close. I still have to think about doing it or not.)

If you're short on people, you can always call up on me.

Once the Covert Ops team finishes up, I will decide what I am doing with it. (I think I may take a few new people if they want to join up, but make sure you read all of the story, chapter one might be interesting to find to say the least.)

• 4 weeks later...

Getting past the security and facing drones and guards? Nonsense, let's just boom our way to the third floor!

Julia would be proud of us. :P

• 1 month later...

So, for the Covert Ops: what you guys think it's best, busting another hole to the third floor to finish the mission quickly or go for the stairs?

(Btw, sorry for double posting)

I think she meant if we can make up what Pokemon the acolytes have.

ACOLYTE POKEMON ARE INSIGNIFICANT.

jk.

I initially wanted to let all players just randomly give pokemon to their nameless enemies, but I'm not sure if Hukuna's doing the same.

good job keeping this alive BTW hukuna. you have my utmost respect

I am keeping it the way you intended Miss Acquie, after all it is your RP still in Spirit even if I am in control. And it will be awhile til I can let anybody join. The problem here is that I don't have to much say over how the Covert Ops thread goes, so they need to finish up their mission, then we can get back into the swing of things. By the way, those of you on the Covert Ops, keep me posted, I am busy working on stuff, so somebody needs to shoot me a PM when you guys are getting finished.

• 1 month later...

Yep, double posting again, sorry XD.

Just a heads up for the Covert Ops players, we need someone to react to keep the RP alive (or at least on first page). I made the last post, and double posting in the IC doesn't feel right, so if you guys could help out it would be great. ^_^

Edited by Notus