Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean? Does it normally learn it? If not...no, PCs pokes don't get access to moves they don't normally have. Only your enemies get special moves that can't normally be learned.

Also...I doubt the trees up there are close enough together, but I ahven't played Gen 4 in awhile so I don't remember how forested the area was. ((I all I remember is a lot of bloody snow...so I would reckon no.))

Not to mention all of the moves that we can reason into all of those mons being able to have.......that they don't normally get. The possibilities are limitless!!!! Oh me and Notus are going to have fun watching you all die......

:D

(Glares at Frosslass) So how is Hail going to be handled (is it permanent or not). This is going to be insane. Thankfully, I has ingenious plan.

I believe there was a player who used sandstorm.... INDOORS. I dont recall who that was tho.

It was more of a Gen V vs Gen VI question that a location question. I have a couple of questions. Can a stat boost be carried over from one fight to another or are they reset at the start of the next fight? And how would U-turn work with one Pokemon?

I mean U-Turn and Volt Switch would work like they work in game....if you have nothing to switch to you just don't switch.

Weather Changing affects are probably going to be on a case by case basis. But I am going to have to talk to Notus about exactly how we are going to handle it.

I love being ignored.

I have made one post which included very little because I thought we were waiting on me. The sad part is I can't post anything else until we move forward so shush.

Edit: I'm not rushing you guys, it's just something I wanted to point out.

Edited by commander218

Honestly reading the story without including usernames and such it feels like we have 3-5 loud characters with a whole bunch of quiet characters. Should be interesting to see what people do with their characters

Edited by Rielly987

• Support Squad

Honestly reading the story without including usernames and such it feels like we have 3-5 main characters with a whole bunch of side characters. Should be interesting to see who kills their character off and who stays.

Be careful there. Some people might not like the idea of being labelled a side character. Myself included. Everyone will get a chance to shine, even if it's in their death scene.

Honestly reading the story without including usernames and such it feels like we have 3-5 loud characters with a whole bunch of quiet characters. Should be interesting to see who kills their character off and who stays.

That's because it is a Dystopia, so it's natural for characters to be more quiet and reclusive at first, since it is a harsh world. It's only the first pages anyway, given time the characters will show their true potential. ^_^

Honestly reading the story without including usernames and such it feels like we have 3-5 loud characters with a whole bunch of quiet characters. Should be interesting to see who kills their character off and who stays.

I kind of took that as a bit of arrogance (I doubt you meant it that way). Killing off a character should have no correlation to them being a main or side in fact, sometimes the side characters are more recognized and memorable than any of the main or people who post the most. Death is also the moment that can make or even break a character.

Don't worry about it. We all sometimes say things we regret. As long as you learn from it and move on, it's not that big of a deal. I generally prefer playing my characters to the best of my ability instead of thinking of ways to shove my character into the spotlight or making them important.

'k guys, I think this was just a case of unfortunate wording, so let's leave it at that. It is only natural that we have few "loud" and sociable characters so far, but that is due to the setting of this world and we will surely see development in everyone's characters soon... It wouldn't make sense to have everyone happy and trusting in a world like that.