Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Noh, Hugs are reserved for those with Bae status.

In my main friend group, I'm by far the loudest and most assertive, but when it comes to the people I know, I'm less so. Unless i'm with Ben, then, we are the biggest idiots.

Eh, whatever. We can all be our weird normal selves here XD. Why I love this place, can share stuff without my normal awkwardness etc. Makes me glad seeing every new person as well. This sub-forum was super small when I first got here, now it is quite a bit bigger. ((and they let this knucklehead of a Sensei be in charge lol.))

Honestly, I'm kind of middle of the road. Sometimes it takes me a bit to get that people are messing with me because I (for whatever reason) get super defensive around my family, and it's hard to break down that wall even when I'm with friends. I just like to have fun and I'm told I'm sweet and compassionate, which I take as good things :)

They typically are unless one doesn't want to be seen that way lol. I really don;t get along with most of my family members going to be honest XD. My little bro is probably the only I do every now and again.

I honestly don't know how people see me though, I don;t really ask, and people don't really tell me. (( I usually don;t care though, I jsut like to have fun and share that fun with people I consider friends.))

• Support Squad

When it comes to how people see me, I have no clue. Most would see Adam, because that's who I project when I don't want to bother with them, but some probably see a hell of a lot of different versions of myself. I'm the person who sadly tries to conform to someone elses personaliity a little in an attempt to get along. My friends see me as a dick, but they love me anyway, I know that for a fact ^^

Yeah, I don't handle criticism that well. Comes from being raised in a house where everything I did was constantly under attack, whether it was from my brother or parents. They're all such normal people. It's kinda gross D:

Noh, Hugs are reserved for those with Bae status.

In my main friend group, I'm by far the loudest and most assertive, but when it comes to the people I know, I'm less so. Unless i'm with Ben, then, we are the biggest idiots.

:( Am I not good enough to earn it?

Every group of friends needs to have an a**hole around, it's natural xD

Normal is the ultimate insult to me by the way.....ugh normal is so gross. And Dobby, you are kinda a dick, but in that loveable kind of way that only a friend of mine could get away with lol. ((I am typically that guy to quite a bit of my friends lol. I do it too them alllllllllll the time. At least the ones I know can handle it lol.))

Yea, you will get more used to it lol. Just try if you can.

and jeez I reeeeally don;t like Adam XD. That man doesn't know when to just shuuuut up......((nothing against you Dobbs, that probably means you are playing him correctly if it is annoying the shit out of me.))

Yep, Nemir has worn a black patch over his right eye for most of his life. The reason is in his backstory back on page 48 (Had to check) if you want to know why.
Also, I'm more one of the sidelines people in real life. I don't really try much to talk to people I don't know or like, because in most of my experiences most of the people my age (and older) are completely ignorant to the world, and don't want to learn about it. I have a small group of friends and that's it, while almost all of my other friends are online. (Here at Reborn and elsewhere.) Don't worry though I like pretty much everyone here so far (Besides Dobbs character XD)

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Is true, it rounds the group out. Also sorry about all my short posts, I can't really figure out how to make 'em bulkier. .-.

Don't worry~ There are times when short posts are all we could do too. In before someone mentions my novel-esque posts

• Support Squad

Krim, you just bordered on Bunnying with Lockhart there. I never said he'd landed nor did I say he would accept the food, assumptions like this are kinda a no go.

Krim, you just bordered on Bunnying with Lockhart there. I never said he'd landed nor did I say he would accept the food, assumptions like this are kinda a no go.

Okay, I understand and will try to remember that

I may have skimmed a bit of that but geeze you people write a ton while I'm away. Anyways, I never do a self-insert of myself, but always just try to keep at least something I can relate to (usually just a tiny part). I may post something tomorrow (and finally introduce Typhoon), but I'm way too tired right now.

I don't really do any self-inserts, most of my characters are pretty far off from my real self.

People HAVE called me crazy/psychotic/disturbing/murderous before though, so I guess my personality might be similar to... Helen? (From the story for Huk's Graterras prompt)