Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

@Can't Type: you do realize Abomasnow is part grass type and most of our Pokemon are weak to ground. GG. (Thank you for being part flying Typhoon)

@Everyone else: May I ask why everyone thinks blitzing the Pokemon is a good idea. I mean yes it's 4x weakness to fire, but this is a surefire way to seal your own death usually.

Lol,tried to throw the damn thing off balance.Oh well Gunk Shot should do some damage.

• Support Squad

We all need to slow down, we don't know what just happened to that Abomasnow, and people are launching consecutive attacks, assuming they landed before hand. I mean, what the hell happened with Shredders attack whilst we were all talking?

EDIT: After posting this, three more random posts appear.

Okay, I think we're going a little overboard for this battle. I mean saying one attack for what you're pokemon is going to do is alright, but saying things that haven't happened yet such as the Abamasnow falling asleep is going too far.

Edit: Looks like Dobby beat me to it.

You are so lucky I'm not in control of this fight. If I was, all of those who rushed in with the fire attacks would be down and out. That Earthquake pretty much would've KO'd everyone else and severely hurt the flying types (remember there on snow).

Recap

So Abomasnow came out

5ish people charged him with fire moves

Someone used earthquake

We put Abomasnow to sleep

We argued about Abomasnow and the Earthquake

People are going to look for Flux/Fria

and in OOC

We noticed we went waayyyy to far without a writer acting.

I think that covers it

Edited by Rielly987

Lol commanders out for blood.

PC demands blood Seriously though, I'm the type of person who doesn't let stuff like this happen. If you don't work together, I could find a way to kick your arses faster than Gardenia could KO a fire type.

Edit: For the love of god stop posting people. We need the Abomasnow to act instead of all of you hogging 6 or 7 turns.

Edited by commander218

Sorry been busy, and forgetting this RP more than I should. ((considering the amount of people in it is WAY to goddamn unwieldy.......there is just too many people for me and it is making me not want to participate lol. I could handle the groups before like in the Gardenia battle but dang....I have got to be on my game if this is going to run smoothly.....))

^I feel ya Huk. I honestly could only handle about 6-8 in a battle but 14 is waaay too many for even me. One of my posts in the IC suggest it might be possible to split the groups. If either you or Notus is not up to the challenge, I have a good idea how to fix this mess and make it an interesting battle.

Edited by commander218

PC demands blood Seriously though, I'm the type of person who doesn't let stuff like this happen. If you don't work together, I could find a way to kick your arses faster than Gardenia could KO a fire type.

Edit: For the love of god stop posting people. We need the Abomasnow to act instead of all of you hogging 6 or 7 turns.

That's the reason why I didn't jump in. If all of those attacks hit, that Abomasnow would be out by now -.-