Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the reason why I didn't jump in. If all of those attacks hit, that Abomasnow would be out by now -.-

ASSUMING

The giant abomasnow had mega abomasnow stats, 31 IVs, and 252 evs in each stat,

Stealth rock deals 12.5% damage

Snorlax 0IV/EV fire blast deals min 36.4% damage

Absol 0IV/EV fire blast deals min 41.6% damage

Snorlax 0IV/EV earthquake deals min 36.6% damage

Snorlax 0IV/EV gunk shot deals min 32.8% damage

That alone should be more than enough to take out a maxed out MEGA abomasnow

And

+2 0 Atk Zangoose Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mega Abomasnow: 328-388 (85.4 - 101%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
That. And that's considering the fact that Zangoose has 0 IVs in each stat.

@Grassnake: Stats aren't relevant in the game, but fire types attacks would hurt it a ton. We'll see what Notus has planned for this one (I'm not sure if it's even a boss Pokemon).

If it's a boss, I know exactly how to fix this whole big hellhole you guys have dug and I'll PM Notus if he wants to hear it. You will both thank and hate me at the same time. Probably more of the latter. Just don't post anything until Notus/Huk get on and see this. Those who haven't made any posts are fine and can post a bit about their location, but I don't want anyone tampering the battle.

I think hiding/deletion of every post beyond a player's first in the encounter using order tbh. What has been done is tantamount to bunnying a PC without permission.

My idea is to use two moves to completely reset all of that move stuff and give everyone time to heal up from the Earthquake mishap. It'd kind of be like a little reset, but make people think a little before spamming random fire and status moves expecting a win. I'm all for the deletion of the posts though.

Edit: I noticed a couple of you using combos (two moves in a post). I think it's a one move per post RP unless this was addressed at some other point in the RP (I only skimmed the chapters to get a general idea).

Edited by commander218

My idea is to use two moves to completely reset all of that move stuff and give everyone time to heal up from the Earthquake mishap. It'd kind of be like a little reset, but make people think a little before spamming random fire and status moves expecting a win. I'm all for the deletion of the posts though.

Edit: I noticed a couple of you using combos (two moves in a post). I think it's a one move per post RP unless this was addressed at some other point in the RP (I only skimmed the chapters to get a general idea).

Okay, I edited my post to fix the two move thing

Whelp, I hate to say it, but it looks like a couple people are going to die here and now. The real question is do we all fight together and hope to defeat the Abomasnow and all the trainers coming this way or split in half with the retreating group handling the guards/leaving the others for dead.

@Notus: That's pretty much what I would've done except I would've used Synthesis and Ingrain instead.

Just in case you get any ideas, Hukuna, Miki is not hitting on Lupus. She is just a scared child clutching onto her older brother.

Lupus sees her as his little sister.....and would be the creepiest shit ever if well that happened. So no, I won;t get any ideas because holy shit that would be creepy.

A quick defeat of the Abomasnow could allow the group some leighway, and it wouldn't be too hard to hide in the blizzard

Taking something with screens and synthesis. Yeah...I hope someone here has some kind of plan other than to Leroy Jenkins it.

• Support Squad

Taking something with screens and synthesis. Yeah...I hope someone here has some kind of plan other than to Leroy Jenkins it.

I DID taunt it y'know

EDIT: If no one backs Lockhart up, it's safe to say that he'll get an ice shard to the throat >.> We can't just run y'know, the Abomasnow WILL follow, especially after the acts of aggression.

Whelp, I hate to say it, but it looks like a couple people are going to die here and now. The real question is do we all fight together and hope to defeat the Abomasnow and all the trainers coming this way or split in half with the retreating group handling the guards/leaving the others for dead.

@Notus: That's pretty much what I would've done except I would've used Synthesis and Ingrain instead.

Carissa's already going and doesn't want anyone to follow. She has her own way of getting out of trouble if found.

• Support Squad

What Carissa has planned involves more of getting behind enemy lines. I won't say too much in case the situation comes true.

Well, it'd be good to know. TEAMWORK, HO!

Speaking of, Lockhart needs help ;~;

Well, you might have help on the way... :ph34r:

Why do I get the feeling that there's a strong possibility that Fria and Flux are somewhere completely different from the group?

Well, it'd be good to know. TEAMWORK, HO!

Speaking of, Lockhart needs help ;~;

She needs to be alone for it to have any chance of working. Or perhaps if she had a willing male accomplice.

Well, you might have help on the way... :ph34r:

Why do I get the feeling that there's a strong possibility that Fria and Flux are somewhere completely different from the group?

Same thing, she kinda needs to be alone for the best scenario to happen.