Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

There's also the fact that you kind of blinded the Steelix... Not sure how useful it was gonna be if it even survived everything you guys did.

Also, I'm not sure if he 50 wins thing is still a thing. That was mentioned before my time, and I was around close to the beginning of this RP. I'd assume it's until the host says we get another, which I imagine won't be for a long while if ever. (I actually wouldn't mind just sticking with one a piece the whole way. It keeps PCs unique and provokes caution in your battles, something I feel is good in a dystopian setting.)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's one pokemon per 50 wins. Speaking of that, is it actually 50 wins or is there a certain point in the story where we get a second mon?

I think there is a certain point, since we are hijacking the conclaves in various areas. That could mean that we will eventually find a stash of Pokemon that the Church has taken from previous trainers. Also, having 50 wins for an individual is pretty tough to accomplish in my opinion.

I was joking around when i said the whole one poke thing. I actually agree having one pokemon the entire time forces us to care for the pokemon itself instead of knowing we have back ups if the one we have out faints.

Jeesus Christ you guys turned the turbo on again eh? XD Also, good job avoiding the falling roof, I'm impressed.

As for the 1 poké thing, it is plot wise I guess, but that's one thing I forgot to ask Acquie. I'll let you know when I have an answer.

Eh hey, that's some character development all right. XD I'll have to leave for the night, but probably tomorrow or saturday we finish wrapping things up, so stay tunned!

I sure hope it's plot wise. When you think about it, Drake could have a full team already because he'd only have to win about once a month over the 20 years Dawn has reigned. Then again, he could just be holding off until he finds the right Pokemon.

I'll post something tonight, but I'm so glad to not to be in the cave group right now. That many posts would kill me.

Well, that was unexpected. So long, Fria...

So Candice would be in her 30s now... It's strange to think of all these NPCs being so much older than they are in the games. It puts a nice perspective onto the world.

I am probably going to drop at this point, I kinda feel like I am a bit too far behind, and that well frankly I don't feel right popping Lupus straight back in after all this stuff happened where he didn't do anything.

((should mention, I already knew what was going to happen.......as I have seen the entire plot for Aftermath already XD.))

Huk, actually if you feel you want to participate in the gym or Conclave fighting it's still ok (actually would save me the trouble of finding an explanation for Lupus to have disappeared). You can also fish for a nice death if you really think in dropping it.

Fuck you, and your foreshadowing

Hehehehe, host things XD. Much thought went into not making that too obvious and at the same time hinting that there was something off.

Well, that was unexpected. So long, Fria...

So Candice would be in her 30s now... It's strange to think of all these NPCs being so much older than they are in the games. It puts a nice perspective onto the world.

Yep, it's an interesting view indeed. I did try looking for images of adult versions of these characters but surprisingly found none. Also, I don't recommend you Google it with these exact words. =/