Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Hoping you're safe and warm, Dark! We had a major flash freeze last night, so things are a bit tough for us too.

Thanks Pup! The same to you!

Are you in the New York area? I've heard about the blizzard hitting the east coast... Doesn't sound fun. :wacko:

Yes I am~ Luckily for me, the worst of the storm is not hitting my area as much as the areas closer to the ocean (or New Jersey, it always has it worse than NY).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dark, don't you think Abbie and Mamoswine over did things a bit with the blizzard and what not?? :P..

Jokes apart though.. Hope everybody is safe!

If anyone is in danger, it's probably Jory. He has to choose between getting beaten to the brink of death by the mother or listen to an endless lecture from Drake. Pretty sure the mother is the lesser of two evils there.

Just a warning in case I lose my Internet soon: There will be a huge blizzard coming to my hometown within the next few hours so I might not be able to post anything tomorrow if it decides to bring a power outage.

Hoping you're safe and warm, Dark! We had a major flash freeze last night, so things are a bit tough for us too.

Are you in the New York area? I've heard about the blizzard hitting the east coast... Doesn't sound fun. :wacko:

Thanks Pup! The same to you!

Yes I am~ Luckily for me, the worst of the storm is not hitting my area as much as the areas closer to the ocean (or New Jersey, it always has it worse than NY).

Hey dark, don't you think Abbie and Mamoswine over did things a bit with the blizzard and what not?? :P..

Jokes apart though.. Hope everybody is safe!

If anyone is in danger, it's probably Jory. He has to choose between getting beaten to the brink of death by the mother or listen to an endless lecture from Drake. Pretty sure the mother is the lesser of two evils there.

Umm.. I was talking about the actual blizzard that Dark and the others are gonna be facing near the East coast.. Not in the RP.. Lol..

Just bunny Drake (maybe the others) to the second floor of the conclave when everybody is ready. It's a bit of a mess outside due to a couple not very active players and I'd rather skip the trouble.

Edit: I'll delete that post if someone had plans. Kind of want to get that Mother fight started now. It's been delayed for what feels like a month. That and Drake still hasn't seen any action.

I'm not gonna make any of you edit your posts, but I'm confused as to how anyone in Team Dusk could know she has a Mienshao. No one has been able to see her or her mienshao directly. Unless I missed something, her team shouldn't be revealed until the fight with her.

It is a little out there. I could assume that they had questioned the other acolytes, but...

For the gym squad: Flux, if you want, there is a free spot for you to join! I could make Miki hang around and deal with a Mother's Pokemon (if that's fine with Tacos and co.)

EDIT: Also, for Murdoc and Grasssnake: I will give you until the end Sunday before I bunny both of you to babysit the acolytes with Candice. So, if you are still with the conclave, make a post asap.

Oh hey guys, just want to let you know that I really have no motivation to write for this RP at the moment, so yeah. Do whatever you want with my character. I'll probably pick it up again later, but don't count on me posting very often.

In all honesty, I think it'd be best if Alina just died and I made a new character later. Perfect situation she's in too, babysitting the acolytes outside, while there's a whole patrol on the way back~

I'm heeeerrreee~

I'll get a post up. Haven't been keeping as close of tabs on RPs lately, but I'm back-ish now.

Heeyy, welcome back!

Oh hey guys, just want to let you know that I really have no motivation to write for this RP at the moment, so yeah. Do whatever you want with my character. I'll probably pick it up again later, but don't count on me posting very often.

In all honesty, I think it'd be best if Alina just died and I made a new character later. Perfect situation she's in too, babysitting the acolytes outside, while there's a whole patrol on the way back~

Noted~ I'll let Alina go out in style.

@Cowher: Yes, you were. That's why I didn't do anything until I found Flux. xD

Sorry for the delay! I got distracted by schoolwork and then computer issues happened. I will get an update out tomorrow!

@Murdoc: I can lead you and the acolytes to Miki, Flux and Jon (Gym) if you want. I was planning on herding them up to Candice before the three of them rejoin Unit Sylveon anyways.