Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DobbyTheTrueElf, on 11 Feb 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:

Did Tacps just straight up kill Drake with the Scizor or was it the fall that would kill Drake?

Probably both, but the fall is what we discussed. Unfortunately, this means it's finally time to part ways. Like grassnake, I actually lost a lot of motivation and feel like I'd just be slowing everyone down. I enjoyed what I've seen so far and wish all of you luck.

DobbyTheTrueElf, on 11 Feb 2015 - 1:00 PM, said:

Oh, shit, well that was certainly shocking to say the least. I was afraid Tacps had gone insane with power.

(gives an evil laugh) I was so quiet about it because I wanted to see how people would react.

I would assume that reinforcements would start showing up at the beginning of the next chapter. Although DarkLight will have to confirm this.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

I would assume that reinforcements would start showing up at the beginning of the next chapter. Although DarkLight will have to confirm this.

You are correct.

Name: Sandra Vincent. Partner: Mirage - Flygon

Can you please give me a little background information on Sandra? Brief description, personality, etc. will do. You may post it here or pm me and Tacos. I just want to have a quick grasp of who she is so that we both know who we will be up against ;)

@Tacos: I love Diana, that's all.

Im still stalking you :3

And what about slaking? Its got a higher base stat total than some legendaries, and way higher than the psudeos. I guess Truant makes up for it, but I don't believe turns exist in aftermath.

Oh, and I may or may not come back to the RP in future chapters, just not the next one.

And what about slaking? Its got a higher base stat total than some legendaries, and way higher than the psudeos. I guess Truant makes up for it, but I don't believe turns exist in aftermath.

Oh, and I may or may not come back to the RP in future chapters, just not the next one.

Grass, I'll keep Alina around as an NPC then~

I think in an RP setting the Slaking would just be lazy and not always do what the trainer wants. Sort of like Ash's Charizard in the anime.