Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware there was some confusion as to what went down in my recent update. Poor word choice on my part. Carissa was not decapitated. Hypno simply pulled her head to a more upright position.

And for those wondering where I received inspiration for Diana, the idea comes from Genocider Syo of Dangan Ronpa.

I'm aware there was some confusion as to what went down in my recent update. Poor word choice on my part. Carissa was not decapitated. Hypno simply pulled her head to a more upright position.

And for those wondering where I received inspiration for Diana, the idea comes from Genocider Syo of Dangan Ronpa.

Okay, I was wondering about that. I'll probably do another update later.

I just realized something. I think Drake's Crobat was outside of its Poke Ball when he was knocked off. Truthfully, it probably just flew away into a warmer climate considering his trainer's dead.

I just realized something. I think Drake's Crobat was outside of its Poke Ball when he was knocked off. Truthfully, it probably just flew away into a warmer climate considering his trainer's dead.

Do you want the Crobat to tag along with us? It could be arranged if you want it to ^^

Do you want the Crobat to tag along with us? It could be arranged if you want it to ^^

Eh. If someone wants to control Typhoon, they could, but I'm not going to interfere with any of this. I'm kind of just sticking around because I kind of want to know how the chapter ends. By the way, totally predicted something like that happening to Candice even with Drake in chapter 3a.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry about my lack of, doing anything, friends.

Tacos, I feel this is kind of fitting for some reason:

We are the RP Hosts who don't do anything

We just stay at home, and lie around

If you ask us, to post anything

We'll just tell you, we don't do anything