The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know a bit more about your character first.

Magic categories: battle and healing

Skills: Claymore + stength 5 and speed 5

Your character is a guard, which division would you like to be? rearguard

looks like you have another healer ^_^ and if you like my spriting work check out these also i had help making that sprite i posted before full body art is hard X,(

post-52689-0-14974100-1424743874.png

post-52689-0-78014800-1424743880.png

post-52689-0-51621300-1424743948.png

post-52689-0-60288600-1424743949_thumb.png

post-52689-0-43036400-1424743950_thumb.png

Edited by 15gamer2000

*slaps face with hand* he did tell you not to do that

Yep. If you read the entire thing (or at least about the first.. 60 some pages?) you'll get why everyone (especially absol) hates le glomp fests.

:lol:

Oh yeah, I kinda implied I just killed a character in my last post.

There's going to be quite a few characters dying in this chapter. And one next chapter that you may or may not cry over.

So poor m8 has to look up at us leaving with painful words before drowning? Jesus, the worst part is Alina giving so many creepy faces before she sadistically drops someone into the ocean. I'd make it worse and have Sharpedo finish the job but that's a bit too brutal. Cmon grass, creepy text, faces, and killing people... And it's already so quick XD.

But think of this.

But wot if character that grass kill was not kill?

Would he supurt Jaiku in teh plz donate 4 antieh glomp asociatíon?

Yes.

No srsly I need to make an anti hug organization. The last time a person hugged me I nearly blew up.

To me when I'm hugged, it's not good vibes, I feel like people run up, wrap me up so I can't move, and in my mind I hear them yelling,

What you are seeing guys, is what happens to Alina after she gets off adrenalin.

And wow. Grass is very much impressed. I won't say why though.

>>.................ooo.........DDDDDD

....>>...........ooooo.......D............D

.......>>..........ooo.........D..............D

..........>>....................D................D

........>>.........ooo.........D..............D

.....>>..........ooooo.......D............D

>>.................ooo.........DDDDDD

My text art is awful.

Meanwhile, on Pokemon Reborn, I finally obtain a togepi! Now......EVOLVE ALREADY! I spent 24k on friendship berries, 29k on massages, and leveled it up to level freaking 60 and its still.not.evolving. Never fainted before, so dunno what's wrong.

So, here's the Updated Signup for my Char:

Username: K_H

Character Name: Kenny

Team:

Sylveon

Nickname: Eve

Level: 20

Ability: Pixilate

Moves:

-Swift

-Draining Kiss

-Trump Card

-Hyper Voice

Fennekin

Nickname: Ignizelka

Level: 15

Ability: Blaze

Moves:

-Ember

-Scratch

-Flame Charge

-Howl

Emolga

Nickname: Emma

Level: 20

Ability: Motor Drive

Moves:

-Shock Wave

-Spark

-Double Team

-Charge

Magic Specialty: Battle (highly skilled), Illusion (decent)

Spells Mastered: Aura Beam, Fire Shuriken, Water Blast

Type Boost/Favored Type: Water

Skills:

Accuracy: 3

Power: 4

Speed: 5

Personality: Extroverted, intelligent, and generally happy, but has a somewhat short fuse.

Appearance: Since I'm a bit lazy, I'll use a Picture. Credit to Joy-Ling on Deviantart for the Tool i used.

post-47716-0-60202000-1425425191_thumb.png

Other:

Themes/Battle Music:

Main Theme:

Easy Battle:

Mid-intensity Battle:

Tough Battle:

Boss Battle:

OR

Edited by Trainer Red

We do.

*hugs Absol gently*

((OK, that was Out Of Character for my Stratosurge, but who cares.))

Edited by Trainer Red

I would like to join.

Username: EonicEevee

Character name: Eric

Partner Pokemon: Eevee (male), latios (hopefully in the future).

Personality: Loyal to friends, friendly, clever in a situation .

Hope to find a valuable friend and ally.

Take #6. If my computer is actually glitchless enough to post this, at least.

I would like to join.
Username: EonicEevee
Character name: Eric
Partner Pokemon: Eevee (male), latios (hopefully in the future).
Personality: Loyal to friends, friendly, clever in a situation .
Hope to find a valuable friend and ally.

So I really need to remember what info Ive given you and what I havent. Most of the stuff I kinda expect you to know is still sitting in a pile of scribbly notes on my desk. And that's not fair to you guys.

Latios isnt available, and never will be.

Your character's kinda skimpy, do you have any additional appearance/personality/ability details? http://rpg.ashami.com/ This should help.

Also there are questions on the previous page or two that I need any guard characters to answer.

For plot reasons, all "frozen" characters (term will change soon) are 22 and older, and all incoming students are at least 17. Alina is the sole exception.

I'll post this now and edit in the rest. Juust in case my computer hates me again.

Anyway, fixing plotholes is difficult.

If you don't already know, I started this RP when I was in 5th grade. This is in fact my first RP. Welp, back then, I had little RP experience, and little knowledge on how to write a good plot.

This is pretty much what the old starter was: "over 100 years ago, there was a great war between the Poke-people and Team Shadow. Both sides were nearly wiped out. Emerald, daughter of the deceased king, was chosen to lead the survivors. She cast an immortality spell on the remaining survivors, but they were not the only poke-people left in the world. The king had previously sent all the children out to the larger regions, to protect them from the coming conflict."

Yeah, it's okay, but there's still some unanswered questions. Why did Shadow betray the poke-people? Why does Shadow want to destroy the poke-people?

To this day, I still havent written a reason. Yep. I tried two approaches

1. Shadow is half human. His mother was a human and his father was a high ranking guard. The king killed both his parents when he found out, and got a family to adopt him hoping that he'd be normal. Later, Shadow found out and the resulting conflict ensues.

-- Problems: I don't think that is dramatic enough to make Shadow go so extreme. THis would also imply the general mindset Poke people>Humans, but that's not true. In the backstory, it's implied that humans and poke-people were in close contact before Emerald cast the fog barrier spell.

Edited by grasssnake485

What do you mean by abilities? Does switching between two evolutions count? Ex. I have an Eevee that becomes a Jolteon to deal with a gyarados, then it changes back into an Eevee, then into a Sylveon to pixelate hyper voice a hydregon.