The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

I live out in Virginia. only real threats out here are Copper heads, bears, and White Supremacist Groups, and the occasional triger happy redenck. Unfortunate, your alot more likely to come across a W.S. group than the other three.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Texas, it's not uncommon to come across enormous deer, venomous snakes, and of course, mountain lions. Bears aren't something uncommon here either, if you're not careful in Texan woods, you might be dead the next. A mountain lion's gonna be a lot stealthier than some tall kid walking down a trail... And they are known to kill silently by snapping necks 0_0

Of course if it came down to it, a good ol' stab in the eye would be the only way to take one down.

Also since Texas allows firearms everywhere except for hospitals, stores, etc, it's not uncommon to find a person with a concealed firearm, and some of them are a lot more criminal than others... There's a reason I have more weapons in my house than I need, and a well placed shot with my Mom's Walther p22 should do just fine.

Pedophiles are common

Murders happen in Houston

Drug addicts

Etc...

There's a reason my family sticks to suburbs over huge cities...

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

mhmm, the world can be a deadly place, some more than others.

Canada looks really peaceful in terms of all those things but the was I know it isn't.

"The most deadly thing in this world are humans" which is true, but if you know me then I act friendly to almost everyone, but I'm not stupid when it comes down to it.

Anyway, funny how things can get off topic now eh? XD

This is my good night for now, I have to work from 2-7 tomorrow afternoon so cya all after that ^w^

Then I realised Aipom can't learn Giga Impact... Brb editing a post.

*Pokes OP*

You can use moves that would make sense, like swanna and hydro pump. Giga Impact is learnable by pretty much every pokemon, so Im allowing that.

Also, for those people that are going to take a shot with magikarp/feebas, I'll add bubblebeam, water gun, mud slap, and bounce to each of their movesets

I think it would be a good idea to include things that last a certain number of turns in your posts in the RP thread.

Like how Aqua had the protean thing in his. Just as a reminder there and it would save you the trouble of having to come here to say it