The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

Ok, so I made a post right in between the battle, sorry about that, but I felt like I had to do it. Naturally, Lionel won't be out of the academy forever, but he just felt really bad about his team, Tristan in particular, to get beaten up like that. Also, the Druddigon I caught is male, is named Dray, and has the ability Rough Skin. I'm not sure between which levels I can choose for the wild Pokémon though. I think it was between 6 and 11? If that's the case, I'll make Dray lv 11 I think. It may be the highest possible level, but it still is a major underleveling to the other Pokémon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, dude. I enjoyed that post. It was a really good character development moment, which was super-necessary for you since you haven't been in the RP all too long.

>continues using hax moves

grasssnake pls

Speaking of said moves, who are you even targeting with that stun spore?

edit: you also appear to be ignoring that pichu is confused

edit 2: every time I think I've got my themes figured out, I find another epic remix on youtube

also, I've decided I like White Kyurem's design more than Black, plus its cry is better. Basically, it gives Reshiram enough bulk (design-wise) to make it look really awesome, since Reshiram's skinny arms always bugged me.

Murdoc... they aren't completely hax if you just read these posts.

Pokemon can learn any move they possibly could be able to use, at a level that makes sense for them to be able to use it. For example, I wouldnt have a level 1 charmander with blast burn, or a charizard with hydro pump, as those dont make sense. But it would make sense for Swanna to use hydro pump, even though it doesnt legiminately learn hydro pump in the games.

*Pokes OP*

You can use moves that would make sense, like swanna and hydro pump. Giga Impact is learnable by pretty much every pokemon, so Im allowing that.

Also, for those people that are going to take a shot with magikarp/feebas, I'll add bubblebeam, water gun, mud slap, and bounce to each of their movesets

Can we just discuss these moves before they are used? Then there is no major confusion or things.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Plus, come on, a little educational material won't hurt anyone. :Kappa:

Yes it will...

But welcome back Absol and maybe we can get this show on the road again, unless Grass still has very limited internet access

Care to stop powerplaying?

Honestly, powerplaying,bunnying,godmoding,and mindreading are some of my biggest RP pet peeves.

AKA you cant move my pokemon for me.

Also, there is no way Mark can know the command I gave Angel. You can see thr poison jab coming, but Angel's only standing there right now.

It's not control. It's physical force. A small creature hit by an extremely fast force. It's like a man and a bullet. There will always be a force throwing them back. Then while this nearly weightless creature is in midair it is hit by something at another high speed at full force. It will go flying.

And strategy. Of course.

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!