The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, wild pokemon are levels 6-14 around the academy. Its the only area youre allowed to go right now, once you graduate, youre allowed to go to the sky temple too.

Youre allowed to have as many pokemon as you want, but you can only have four with your character at all times. Just leave the rest at home or find somewhere else for you to leave them.

I wonder where absol disappeared to?

Do do doo! What's up guys! Sorry I took so long! I'd taken the long and harsh trek up to Oklahoma.

DONT WORRY! I'm not starving, I made sure to get beef

Jerky from Buckees on the way.

I'll visit more often now, sorry for the absence!

Now why would I do a happy dance again? You guys know that's not me, I'd NEVER do that...

*sees Emerald is gonna die*

My reaction

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

85 is a good enough score for me

Still an A :P

lucky you, 93 and below is B for me.

Oh and, nobody's ever going to figure out my ebil plans, unless...

Sapphira joins Pokemon Reborn

Edited by grasssnake485

Bibarel, you're suppose to let the emoticon take control of everything.....because why not is power

In other news, Aqua may start to act all friendly with everyone soon in a sort of awkward way, be ready for that

Edited by AquaWind

Like I said before, wild pokemon are levels 6-14 around the academy. Its the only area youre allowed to go right now, once you graduate, youre allowed to go to the sky temple too.

Youre allowed to have as many pokemon as you want, but you can only have four with your character at all times. Just leave the rest at home or find somewhere else for you to leave them.

I wonder where absol disappeared to?

Meaning my Druddigon is lv 14 as well? still low-leveled as hell

Anyway, since we're all here, I'll explain why Emerald's dead all of a sudden.

In case you guys dont know, I DO NOT PLAY EMERALD. Sapphira, one of my friends on WCRPG and in real life plays her. Its her character; she only gave me permission to post as her and use her in this version of the RP. Well, Emerald, as a character, uses a high leveled "immortality" spell that stops the aging of every *human or animal* (does not include plant life) within a certain area at the time of casting. Therefore, Grace and all the "new recruits" are *not* affected by it. Well recently, due to middle school, (Saph is coming to middle school this year, and Im leaving. *cry*) and a decline in activity on the WCRPG side of this, she has ditched the rp and told me to kill off Emerald in some way. Well duh, you cant really, since she's immortal. Technically.

Sooo, help me think of a loophole to this. I came up with "the immortality spell does not affect the caster" but then, Emerald should have died about 40 years ago, as a REALLY OLD WOMAN.

Also, one of my friends is moving away to attend a private high school, and gave me the gift of a.......

Character.

'Original" Lydia

-yandere (me: okay, now we got a yandere to replace orpha)

-Fire Mage

-born in a wealthy family

Altered Lydia for this RP

-spoiled (god, I cant play yandere)

-uses chandelure, ninetales, and delphox

-born in a wealthy family

I'll try to commission someone to draw all my characters...

Sometime.

Stuck in artists block right now.

All my friend gave me was a design and the basic info about her.

Had that idea too, but yeah... Even being outmatched 3:1, there's no team shadow member that can kill her except the real Shadow.

Emerald is the strongest character for a reason; she's technically a NPC and belongs to the creator of the RP. Saph came up with the idea in the first place.