The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she heard about some sort of knowledge that she has to seek out in order to defeat Shadow, then mysteriously disappears while searching for it. You don't necessarily have to kill her off, and we could have a subplot about finding out what she was looking for and what happened to her.

Expect me to be out until next friday. OP still not done updating

Oh, and I guess I should tell you, I have been writing backstories for my characters and developing them out of the RP. Well, only Alina and the other NPCs at least. I'll be posting their backstories on Deviantart, and the latest updated character profiles on friday.

Also, there's a new place to get pokemon!

LE POKEMON RANCH

Owned by Lydia's parents, there are rather exotic pokemon raised there, most with irregular typings, crossbred pokemon, and moves a normal pokemon of that species will probably never know. They are also much stronger than the average pokemon. Although they breed almost every species of pokemon, they specialize in rapidash and the eevee evolution chain crosses.

By hybrids, I mean pokemon with different typing, abilities, colorations, and markings. (Except for one.) Some official breeding "rules" still apply, but I made a couple of my own to mix it up a bit. The resulting poke is the species of the mother, special moves are inherited from either parent, abilities can be inherited from either parent, special markings are inherited from the father, coloration is inherited from both parents.

So, in theory, a Normal/Fighting Tough Claws Zangoose with Leaf Blade would be possible?

EDIT: Inb4 Game Freak reveals Tough Claws Mega Zangoose

Edited by Jory

Still waiting on mega Serperior.

Meanwhile, I'll use my fanmade one.

So, in theory, a Normal/Fighting Tough Claws Zangoose with Leaf Blade would be possible?

EDIT: Inb4 Game Freak reveals Tough Claws Mega Zangoose

Yep, that's possible. And pretty soon Alina will be revealed to have a grass/ice type and a grass/dark type that is not abomasnow and shiftry.