The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

That would be a good way to justify a normally Pure Water-Type to know Aura Sphere and being a Dual Water/Fighting Type, right?

Edited by K_H

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well then...

how about...

Gardario (Gardevoir and Lucario)

(Not in same egg groups, but as Murdoc before me once said; I.D.G.A.F.)

Luclade (Gallade and Lucario)

(same thing; idgaf)

or even...

a Charados (Charizard and Gyrados togehter... please do this...)

Edited by Stratos

ermahgerd

SALASOL

ABSAMENCE

(they're not in the same egg groups but idgaf)

Inb4 Bibarceus

That would be a good way to justify a normally Pure Water-Type to know Aura Sphere and being a Dual Water/Fighting Type, right?

well then...

how about...

Gardario (Gardevoir and Lucario)

(Not in same egg groups, but as Murdoc before me once said; I.D.G.A.F.)

Luclade (Gallade and Lucario)

(same thing; idgaf)

or even...

a Charados (Charizard and Gyrados togehter... please do this...)

Dark/Dragon Absol (salamence father)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maybe

Dragon/Dark Salamence (absol father)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nope

Water/Fighting Samurott -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- √

Fairy/Steel Gardevoir (lucario father)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Maybe

Psychic/Fighting/Steel Lucario (gallade father)------------------------------------------------------------------------------ √

Fire/Water Charizard (gyrados father) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nope

Arceus isnt breedable. Bibarceus could never happen. And I said no "fusemon" either.

Oh, forgot to mention, these pokemon can have up to 4 types. And theyre also...................rather expensive. You will be able to earn money starting end of chapter two. Dont worry, you should have the money to afford a 2-type hybrid by the time we get there in chapter 3.

Currently have art for:

Fire/Water Charizard (vaporeonxcharizard, sorry Stratos, but I already have art for one.) Owned by Storm

Dragon/Dark/Flying Salamence (salamencexhonchkrow ^^Same reason Murdoc) Owned by Shadow

Grass/Dark/Ice Serperior -- Night Ivy, owned by Alina

Grass/Ice/Steel Serperior --Gray Sky, owned by Alina

Fire Ninedaeon (this is probably the *only* fusemon I am going to have in this RP, ninetalesxrapidashxflareon) Flare, owned by Lydia (what? her parents own the ranch)

Oh, and take a look at this video.

Is Impa insane? I mean, ninja+insanely huge sword thats bigger than the goron sword+sheathing after every attack?

never figured Legend of Zelda to be a hack-slash type game... until know...

This video is the true meaning of me.

Except replace Serena with me.

And thanks to you again grass... (Damnit grass...)

I'm into competitive battling.

this video... just...

Yes.

Simply Yes...

IKR.

Grass, this may sound strange. But I saw you liked competitive battling. I suddenly remembered back in the day, pokemon emerald. My first pokemon game. Treeckos and torkoals... I never cared about natures or evs. I now see that the game isn't what it used to be, so I needed to step up to the challenge. I became a specific type master. I mastered the dark type entirely. Then in xy, the game stepped up again. I had to move along or get left behind. So I became a breeder and left behind my silly concept of a pure dark team. I decided it would be best for me to begin breeding these things called 6IVS. Once I understood EVS and IVS a little, I trained the right way. Finally while training one day, a pokemon trainer challenged me over wifi. We were both new. So we battled, and he defeated me. I was so disappointed in myself, I knew I just had to get better. From that day forward I'd slapped every bit of my attention into the perfect pokemon. I'd created the ultimate dragonite. Great ivs, great nature, wonderful evs... I wrecked a trainer I battled with it, and man did I love the feeling. But I still felt I was so disappointed in my skills, I had to get better. And when I saw competitive battling, it rooted all those memories. You've somehow inspired me to truly test myself in the online battles! And btw...

Hp rock

Contrary leaf storming serperior with modest nature.

Gets freaking wrecked by scizor.

Plz rate my team grass!

3 tanks

3 attackers

Tyranitar enters with d dance (I still NEED tyranatite)

Ferrothorn with big root leech seed and stealth rock

Azumarill with setup sweep leftovers

Garchomp mix with sandstorm FOR DOUBLE SAND POWERRRRRR!!!!! ( terry crews )

Chandelure of death high sp atck and spd

Scizor technician s dance setup

Also I'd love to exchange f codes

Mines 3566-2043-7794

Safari: FUCKING FAIRY

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

This battle I'm having is just on the edge, it says

Communicating, for liek, EVAR

My wrathfull azumarill faints to rotom.

Ferrothorn trolls rotom to shit.

Heatran gets double team trolled and leech seeded.

Tyranitar wrecks with earthquake, then owns gyrados with stone edge.

Also now azumarill gets sitrus berry for immediate belly drum recovery

It'd be nice if u mentored me tho.

XD

Btw murdoc, 60 percent of the time I wrecked. I need to get a new pokemon of some sort... A substitute... Baton passer... Troll... YES!

Minun+mega something special attack murderer.

No... I must stick to a single style... Team sandstorm! XD

The leader? Ditto! Man I make sense.

Grass, I'd like it if I could be Introduced at the Ranch, Instead of at the beginning of Chapter 3. you could make that work, right?

oh, and another question: Is a normally Pure Dark Type able to have a Secondary Ghost Typing if it's from the Ranch?

IKR.

Grass, this may sound strange. But I saw you liked competitive battling. I suddenly remembered back in the day, pokemon emerald. My first pokemon game. Treeckos and torkoals... I never cared about natures or evs. I now see that the game isn't what it used to be, so I needed to step up to the challenge. I became a specific type master. I mastered the dark type entirely. Then in xy, the game stepped up again. I had to move along or get left behind. So I became a breeder and left behind my silly concept of a pure dark team. I decided it would be best for me to begin breeding these things called 6IVS. Once I understood EVS and IVS a little, I trained the right way. Finally while training one day, a pokemon trainer challenged me over wifi. We were both new. So we battled, and he defeated me. I was so disappointed in myself, I knew I just had to get better. From that day forward I'd slapped every bit of my attention into the perfect pokemon. I'd created the ultimate dragonite. Great ivs, great nature, wonderful evs... I wrecked a trainer I battled with it, and man did I love the feeling. But I still felt I was so disappointed in my skills, I had to get better. And when I saw competitive battling, it rooted all those memories. You've somehow inspired me to truly test myself in the online battles! And btw...

Hp rock

Contrary leaf storming serperior with modest nature.

Gets freaking wrecked by scizor.

In case you dont know, I have a 2 IV(atack and HP) HEATRAN that took me frigggin WEEKS to get.

Oh, and Im friends with the guy who won the 2012 Autumn Friendly. IN REAL LIFE. HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL.

I'll reply to the other posts in the evening, god, im not supposed to be on the computer right now.

I might just have to make a Grass/Normal/Electric Scelioptile.

But type redundancies D:

EDIT: To be clear, this would likely replace my Heliolisk, so I'm not sure I'd want to do that...

Edited by Jory

What I love mostly about competitive mega scizor is, a single turn of setup.

Mega Technician swords dance buffed scizor is so cool XD. Team sandstorm is now this

Ferroseed lead up drainer with stealth rocks, toxic, and payback in its arsenal.

Tyranitar lead in tank to start the sandstorm chaos

All but two of my pokemon then lead directly into the sandstorm assualt. Sand veiling, trolling, sand forcing tanks and sweepers. I have a single glass cannon for a bit extra power. However, I don't have a baton passer yet.

XD

Btw murdoc, 60 percent of the time I wrecked. I need to get a new pokemon of some sort... A substitute... Baton passer... Troll... YES!

Minun+mega something special attack murderer.

No... I must stick to a single style... Team sandstorm! XD

The leader? Ditto! Man I make sense.

Try to get a team that covers its weaknesses, but still sweeps.

Oh, and how would you feel if your serperior was OHKOed by a...

MARRIL.

Bellydrum combo, I has it.

Just add azu to that marrill.

My main weakness is fire. That's what lucario, ditto, and garchomp are for. And if I must mention another enemy..,

FUCKING FARIES MAN!

And that children, is why I carry scizor.

Current

T tar

Garchomp

Ferrotroll I mean thorn.

Scizor

Lucario

All purpose ditto in case team sandstorm gets walled up.

Grass, I'd like it if I could be Introduced at the Ranch, Instead of at the beginning of Chapter 3. you could make that work, right?

oh, and another question: Is a normally Pure Dark Type able to have a Secondary Ghost Typing if it's from the Ranch?

Depends on the pokemon.

And.. Ive got plans. :P

Actually, more like I was going to send you, Lydia and Shimmer up to the ranch around the middle of chapter 3. But if you'd rather be introduced then, sure

Belly drum + sitrus berry + some aqua jet or priority attack on adamant ev trained azumarrill.

So... Many... OHKOS!!!!

And yeah, azumarill and co are some badass tanks. I say f*ck eviolite. A floppy eared death rabbit with higher stats is more fun!

A ctually, just add me in when you were planning to. I'm willing to wait. by the way, I'll be using the Zorua as my Hybrid instead of the Oshawott. (That's why I asked, seeing as we're going to be at the Ranch, which is where i was going to Join the RP.

Edited by K_H