The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...I don't mean to butt in on anything like this, buuuut is it legit to make a 'Fusemon' out of this site?

http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Not all fusions look cool, or even good at all, but if it's legit I got one on my mind.

Nope. But ask for one and i might make it

But hey, this looks a bit cool 78.37.pngAlmost like Lydia's... fire mixed pokemon (for lack of ability to put 5 names into one) except without the neck fur, 9 tails, and firey wings.

Hell yes...

Grass, you know damn well that I want this

I have to say, that's probably my best and the easiest one I made. Honchkrow X Salamence looks like complete crap. And so does Vaporeon x Charizard, and Dragonite x Serperior AND Pigeot x Empoleon

Oh, and in case anyone else also wants one, there's only one so you guys will have to compete over it.

you know, Grass, I can draw fairly well(without any real training, I might add...) if you want, I could help out with designing some of the... let's call them Mixed Species. just give me the specs of what you'd like it to look like. (EX. Pidgeot X Empoleon: use Empoleon's body as a base and give a longer neck, but recolor it with Pidgeot's pallet, extend the trident like face gaurd to almost appear as if it flowed down the back, replace the tail with Pideot's as well as the wings, Etc.)

Edited by Stratos

I'll make my own combinations, I'm decent with GIMP/photoshop.

I actually have my own criteria to what is considered "fusion" and what's considered crossbreed. I pretty much based it on the fact that breeding two different species pokemon results in inherited egg moves from the father and inherits the mother's species. I just added colors and markings to the list of stuff that can be inherited from the father.

Oh, and stratos, Empoleon/Pigeot was purely an experiment for my friend. Was never intended to be created for the RP. But if you guys really want it, you can have it.

I actually have my own criteria to what is considered "fusion" and what's considered crossbreed. I pretty much based it on the fact that breeding two different species pokemon results in inherited egg moves from the father and inherits the mother's species. I just added colors and markings to the list of stuff that can be inherited from the father.

Oh, and stratos, Empoleon/Pigeot was purely an experiment for my friend. Was never intended to be created for the RP. But if you guys really want it, you can have it.

THat's what I was planning on doing. I'm decent at editing/recoloring things, but not particularly good at creating my own stuff. I was going to do Salagross/Metamence in GIMP for starters.

• 2 weeks later...

aside from cheating it into the game or using a save editor, the only way to get one is to catch it, there are no events where you can obtain it otherwise... so yeah. suck it up and keep searching.

Edited by Stratos