The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

Jory- What pokemon make up zangvile again? (zangoose and something right?

Im hella bored right now, i can churn out a graphic in 20-30 minutes.

Zangoose and Weavile, please.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate altaria -_- and mega mence is too op. It's pretty obvious mega flygon is gonna be faster and stronger, and that fluffy excuse of a dragon type is going to be a lacking tank like usual.

> Lacking

Bro, you're talking about Dragon/Fairy here. Immune against Dragon, resistant against Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Fighting and Dark. Its only weaknesses are Poison, Steel, Fairy and Ice. Not to mention Pixilate that gives it a Fairy Hyper Voice. This thing will be like Sylveon, except that it will be bulkier and more offensive, and with a better typing if you ask me.

LACKINNNGGGGG!

Ferrothorn is the best tank that ever lived. Hp gluttony, two hazards! Hard hitter, and an ability that makes garchomp cry. Mega altaria excellent defensive stats, and a plethora of moves, but no hp regen. Think about it! The typing just means that it loses some weakness to gain two, that's cool. But a tank that can't get any health is a tank that can only attack and with those attack stats?

I might hate fairies, but that thing is no where near as good as ferrothorn. And sure, it's like sylveon after mega, but the thing would not outlast most OU tanks, and to think ferrothorn is having a fallout because venasaur got a mega.. Ugh.

Sure it has roost, but nobody in their right mind would switch that much to an altaria

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

We haven't forgotten, Absol... We're all just waiting for Grass to move this on.

And I'm pretty sure it's been Five weeks since she announced that whole AP summer class thing...

Edited by Stratos

God damn it... Writer's block... Worse than the Freaking Gator Ame and her cyber warriors slew back in late may...

You know... It seems I've been pretty much immune to that for a long time now... If you want, I could maybe help you out if you need some help thinking up what to write.

I wont be able to post much in the next week or so. But feel free to bunny any of my characters. Absol, you do not have permission to bunny Grace during the battle.

FOr those who bunny Grace, Sakura the florges is partially deaf, and Char the chimchar does not like listening.

Go ahead and bunny if you want. Ive lost my creativity since like a week ago.

Grass, punch your creativity in the face and go feed it to my Deino. -__- you've made the most popular rp in terms of posts. And you use the excuse of writers block?... You disgust me.

Ex: "Sakura's eyes flickered closed in fear and it lifted it's arms as Demon's alit fangs drove a nail of fear into it"

Murdoc. Don't make me come over there and wake-up slap you! Altaria is dumb >:U

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Grass, punch your creativity in the face and go feed it to my Deino. -__- you've made the most popular rp in terms of posts. And you use the excuse of writers block?... You disgust me.

Ex: "Sakura's eyes flickered closed in fear and it lifted it's arms as Demon's alit fangs drove a nail of fear into it"

Murdoc. Don't make me come over there and wake-up slap you! Altaria is dumb >:U

If you keep saying things like that I might think you're a filthy ice-type user.