Forum Chat?

Sanji

Was just wondering... couldn't here be a frum chat? Where peoples could talk live about random stuff? Or is that only available for Ace Members?

Not sure if this is the right subforum, but whatever... move it somewhere else if it isn't :P

Yeah, I don't have PO atm. But anyway, it was just an idea... Way easyer to have a chat box here instead of going to the PO server and everything go blasting slow and rage quit because it takes 5 mins till your sentance appears lol

• Administrators

Except in rare circumstances, our server doesn't usually lag.

I haven't been on lately for the sake avoiding XY spoilers until I actually play it- but to my knowledge this hasn't changed.

One thing of note is that Reborn is originally a competitive battling community. We have the PO server not for the purpose of being a chatroom, but for the purpose of being a platform for battling. However, as long as it is also a chatroom, it is redundant to bother with maintaining a separate chat (especially one that would have ostentatious features comparatively- All these Xat and Chatango things really make me cringe).

What I will grant is that something like Showdown is more accessible, being browser based, and I'm not entirely against transitioning to that if the need arises. For now, however, I believe that would be far more work than it's worth, especially considering the scripts that maintain the league on PO.