Lost Camp Children Help

Dausk

I've been having trouble finding the lost children in this version. I seem to be missing two, notably the one who sells ev-reducing berries. Could anyone inform me of their locations? Much appreciated.

Andrew can be found in Abandoned Sewers underneath Gearen City by crossing the first bridge north, then the first bridge west, then the first bridge down in an alcove at the bottom.

James can be found by entering Spring of Purification from Sheridan Village. He’s on the right.

Marissa can be found on Wispy Path in the upper right corner of where Espurr played with you.

Matthew can be found on Route 3, the second bridge from the bottom.

Cybur can be found on Route 3, next to the mystery egg vendor.

• Thanks 1

So, only 5 children? I can remember that there is one more hiding in a tree next to akuwa gym.

17 minutes ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

Those were the first 5

So, total how many children? There was one in the lower floor of Goldenwood cave.

3 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

So, total how many children? There was one in the lower floor of Goldenwood cave.

iirc 10 or 15... 

I can't remember, I'm replaying through v13 and haven't gotten that far yet, sorry

5 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

iirc 10 or 15... 

I can't remember, I'm replaying through v13 and haven't gotten that far yet, sorry

Spoiler

I remember Maman required 9 children at the lost camp for the final expansion of it.

• Thanks 1