I stole a book OMG

Enatsyrte

Hi ! 

Like I'm saying in the title, I stole  a book in the past. The book is about Purification of Shadow Pokémon, and when I took it, I received a text saying I changed the future, again...
(Seriously I should stop changing the future ahah)

So, I would like to know what I changed, because I don't find the place I could change

9 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

Also, 

Reveal hidden contents

You need the book to eventually get the good ending of the game. 

Spoiler

Not necessarily? There is no statements yet that it is essential for the good ending. Not having it/not using just helps you get the bad ending. 

3 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not necessarily? There is no statements yet that it is essential for the good ending. Not having it/not using just helps you get the bad ending. 

Sorry, you're right. 

Spoiler

At least it helps to avoid the bad ending. Maybe there will also be a 'true' or 'special' ending if you acquired all possible Karma points at the end. 

21 minutes ago, Xoanon said:
  Hide contents

Is this about the book found in Kugearan?

Spoiler

I think so? Its the weird diary (the one that lets you save rift hippo and garbage can).

Spoiler

Not using/having the book gives you points towards the bad ending which if you really mess up and have enough of (and I mean really mess up, like you have to make all the bad choices, and make people hate you/have low karma to qualify), lets you (optionally) lock your self into a bad ending in V13. The outcome of this choice is not in the game yet, and will presumably be in V14. 

Edited by pizzagod13