Blacksteeple Castle MadameX

MegaGreninja08

2 hours ago, MegaGreninja08 said:

Can you tell me a good team with froakie as a starter 

there is no such thing as a full carry team in this game so you'll have to constantly rotate pokemon, hence the answer cannot be stable

5 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

You need two Fletchlings with Quick Guard or Ethers/Revives to revive the defeated Fletchling. Yveltal's move Decimation has 20 PP and Quick Guard has 15 PP. 

you could just use an ether on the fletching, then revive it a turn later, instead of needing 2, you need to fight neved before, and I don’t think you can afford to have 2 Pokemon who can’t fight besides using quick guard in your party when fighting him

On 8/3/2021 at 10:17 AM, Nocturne93 said:

You need two Fletchlings with Quick Guard or Ethers/Revives to revive the defeated Fletchling. Yveltal's move Decimation has 20 PP and Quick Guard has 15 PP. 

In v13 Yveltal has infinite PP. The only way right now is through Cursed Body RNG and then some kind of FEAR gimmick like Endeavor sturdy while Decimation is disabled.

On 8/3/2021 at 8:59 AM, JK’S said:

you could just use an ether on the fletching, then revive it a turn later, instead of needing 2, you need to fight neved before, and I don’t think you can afford to have 2 Pokemon who can’t fight besides using quick guard in your party when fighting him

Then don't have two Fletchlings. Have two Talonflames. That's what I did.

7 hours ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

In v13 Yveltal has infinite PP. The only way right now is through Cursed Body RNG and then some kind of FEAR gimmick like Endeavor sturdy while Decimation is disabled.

I think that's on intense mode. On normal mode(not sure about casual) the move has only 20 PP. The Quick Guard strategy still worked for me in v13. Cursed Body is also an option, but it requires some resetting and luck on your side. 

4 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

I think that's on intense mode. On normal mode(not sure about casual) the move has only 20 PP. The Quick Guard strategy still worked for me in v13. Cursed Body is also an option, but it requires some resetting and luck on your side. 

yeah intense have infinite PP so you need cursed body, but normal only has 20PP.