Patch 13.03

Metagro

1 hour ago, Yahiro said:

Why though? Redownloading the game doesnt affect your save in any way if that is what you are worrying about.

How do I redownload the game without losing all my progress. Doesn't it mean I have to start from scratch.

2 minutes ago, Metagro said:

How do I redownload the game without losing all my progress. Doesn't it mean I have to start from scratch.

Essentially your save data and where the game is located are in different places. If you delete your game your computer will still carry your save file. If you open your Rejuvenation Game folder you can see a shortcut to the save files. You can copy and paste your recent save file to the desktop just to be safe if you're worried about losing you data. 

Just now, DinosaurDude25 said:

Essentially your save data and where the game is located are in different places. If you delete your game your computer will still carry your save file. If you open your Rejuvenation Game folder you can see a shortcut to the save files. You can copy and paste your recent save file to the desktop just to be safe if you're worried about losing you data. 

And then start a new game in the newly updated game and replace that save file with my current save file? Also do you know where are the links to the new patch/game download? I wanna make sure I'm downloading the right thing.

4 minutes ago, Metagro said:

And then start a new game in the newly updated game and replace that save file with my current save file? Also do you know where are the links to the new patch/game download? I wanna make sure I'm downloading the right thing.

I updated my game today and it recognized and loaded my latest save automatically. 

Here's a link to the Rejuvenation website. The patches already included in the game download.

https://www.rejuvenationgame.com/downloads