I really need some help

YellowGal

Okay so, I really need some help 

Im currently stuck in the final bit of the mansion and am hard stuck on the final puzzle and cannot finish it because of how panic educing it is and the fact that ive been soft locked 3 times doing it

Is there any way to skip this final part? Like im getting so desperate at this point  that if I could, I would go into the files  and remove the thing that chases me, it is just literally impossible for me to do this within a reasonable timeframe, and I just want to continue with the game.

1 hour ago, YellowGal said:

Okay so, I really need some help 

Im currently stuck in the final bit of the mansion and am hard stuck on the final puzzle and cannot finish it because of how panic educing it is and the fact that ive been soft locked 3 times doing it

Is there any way to skip this final part? Like im getting so desperate at this point  that if I could, I would go into the files  and remove the thing that chases me, it is just literally impossible for me to do this within a reasonable timeframe, and I just want to continue with the game.

You mean the Dusknoir chase or is it that other thing? regardless of which it is, unless you plan to attach your save here and ask someone to solve it for you, you simply need to practice and do your best, keep trying you will do it eventually i know the chases took me a few tries.

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You mean the Dusknoir chase or is it that other thing? regardless of which it is, unless you plan to attach your save here and ask someone to solve it for you, you simply need to practice and do your best, keep trying you will do it eventually i know the chases took me a few tries.

No Actually, im not talking about the soul labyrinth chase  

Im talking about the final bit of the final absol trial, the one with the colored statues, I honestly can't deal with the time limit and constantly running away from the white cyan thing. 

i think its like attack and retreat you should move the statues in such a way that get to you that easily what i did was blocked two sections with the two statues and and completed the statues there for eg i blocked its way in the left ,right and down with the statues which is the oppositee diection and completed  it if you dont understand then say ill try to explain again

I can't help much with actually beating the puzzle--it just kinda took me a whole bunch of tries until I eventually got it--but the good news is that

Spoiler

the time limit lowkey doesn't matter that much. The first time I did it, I ran out of time and everyone was like "oh no you die" but then Marianette was like "no!!!!" and she glowed for a second and then the puzzle restarted but this time there were like 10 minutes on the timer or something like that. So if you hadn't seen that bit already, hopefully that'll make the time limit thing less stressful? 

• 3 weeks later...

All of the ones that require timing and swift movement. Like the ones in the mansion; where you get chased through a maze and the one where you need to push statues while being chased. And whatever comes after that, because I quit the game after trying the statue-pushing "puzzle" too many times.