Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

Hey, there's a bug where Slowking-Galar loses its item during battle, even if it's not knocked off. Haven't tried any other items but assault vest disappears during battle and returns after battle. Perhaps it has to do with swapping him out a lot? I use him a lot for a special defense wall+regen. Great mod btw, I'm on my second run already

I had a similar occasion on a run in original rreborn, where my eelektross lost its gem after switch in.

This doesn't mean its not mod related though! How often do you switch until you realized it disappeared? and by any chance, did you know what move was used on slowbro after it was switched in?

Really hm. Could be just a base reborn bug then. I usually switch around 2-3 times. Mostly clicking future sight. I'll test some more later on after I'm free hopefully tonight. Perhaps it could be related to debug too, if so then it's my fault lol

Also I am not sure if this is intentional or not but s51-a is not learning recover either.

Edit: I figure that this might have been for balancing reasons due to how early you can get him and the fact that he can learn roost later on which is slightly worse since it grounds you if you have levitate.

Double Edit: I was wrong about roost being worse. Interestingly enough roost does not ground pokemon with levitate like it does to flying type pokemon so it is basically the same thing as recover.

Edited by Ultimas Prime
  • Fixed 1

New Update ~

• Xenomite Line can now learn Fallout
  • Urshifu Dyna Stones can be collected in Agate Circus for the time being (in the area with the clown that gives you vulpix)
  • Fixed a Galarian Feather issue
  • Caustic Breath Effect fixed (had Steel Beam as Effect)

• Additional Terrain effects for Gen 8 Abilities (+Uraniums):
  • Propeller Tail: Doubles Speed on Water Surface / Underwater
  • Gulp Missile: Always has Pikachu on Electric Terrain / Factory Field and Arrokuda on Water / Underwater
  • Transistor ability boosted on Electric / Factory Field
  • Dragons Maw boosted on Dragon's Den
  • Infuriate sharply raises Attack on Ashen Beach when triggered
  • Punk Rock and Infuriate count to Big Top higher roll
  • Sand Spit lowers Accuracy when triggered on Desert Field / Ashen Beach
  • Cotton Down harshly lowers Speed on Grassy Terrain when triggered
  • Rebuild (Gargryphs Ability) Heals for 1/4 on Rocky Terrain / in Cave
  • Mirror Armor raises Sp.Def and Def on Fairy Taile upon switching in
  • Mirror Armor and Ice Scales raises Evasion by +2 on Mirror Field and
  • Burning Field activates Steam Engine

They share the encounter rate with geodude and binacle via rock smash. I can't find any oother rock-smashable rocks either when looking right now...

BUT, it can alsso be found in the apophyll cave via rock smash! so the northern cave of apophyll beach. I'll add it to the document!

BIG Update ~

Tsukinami Village (I tried to keep it as original as possible from Uranium, except scripts) :

Accessable after obtaining all Badges. Go to Opal ward and trigger an event directly outside the grand hall. 

• Dojo: Fight all disciples and the Master to get a Volchik egg! (now only obtainable by this)
  • Market: buy many general things there, but also -> vendor for all galarian items (rusted sword, shield, reins of unity etc.)
  • Also-also: TM:Dragon Dance and Tm:Baton Pass can be bought by the same vendor rather than being found
  • Museum: Some history from Tandor and the Clans (original from Uranium)
  • Holy Temple: Hinata and Kaito battle -> win and you get Aotius and Mutios!
  • Tsukinami Sanctuary (behind Hinata and Kaito): decide if you want Single Strike (Fight-Dark) or Rapid Strike (Fight-Water) Urshifu (only one!)
  • You will get an item you can use on Kubfu to evolve and you get the respective mega stone!

Other things:

• Caustic Breath fix (finally)
  • Stormbringer ability (Yatagaryu) implemented:
  • like Primordial Sea and Desolate Land, overwrites all other weathers, also boosts electric moves by 50% and stays as long as Yatagaryu is on the field
  • ALL new moves (hisuan, uranium, etc)  have at least a simple animation (e.g. Chloroblast = Energy Ball, or Expunge = Venoshock). Will improve them over time.

Other other things: Moves and Terrain interactions.

• Mountain Gale - Acc 100% on Snowy / Icy Field, also +Rock type on Mountain Field
  • Wave Crash - Dmg boost x2 on Water Surface, x1.5 on Murkwateer Surface
  • Coaching - Sharply raises stats of partner on Ashen Beach
  • Rising Voltage - Switches Field from Short Circuit to Factory (like Discharge)
  • Steel Beam +Electric type oon SShort Circuit
  • Meteor Beam - Dmg boost on New World, also +Dark type in Starlight Arena
  • Tar Shot - quadruples damage of the next fire move on Burning Field (instead of double)
  • Snipe Shot + Ice type on Icy Field / + Poison type on Wasteland
  • Triple Axel 100% Acc on Big Top
  • Triple Axel, Skitter Smack, and Body Press x1.2 dmg on Big Top
  • Oveerdrive - bonus x1.5 dmg on Electric Terrain
  • Drum Beating - bonus x1.5 dmg on Forest Field

If you find ANY bugs please, as always, report!  I appreciate!

Next goal will be The three Water Legendaries,  Urayne and Meltan.

I do not own the added Maps!  They are all original to Pokemon Uranium and did only some adjustments for specific Events. 

Edit: I FORGOT to add the POKECENTER. whoops.

Edit edit: Added the Pokemon Center. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another update ~

• Added Meltan Event (finally!)
  • get the rusty box in the magic square puzzle area (after the puzzle was solved, inside a box, it's sparkly)
  • bring it to silph co, help them to beat a Melmetal, and you geet Meltan,
  • The other scientist will need ingredients to craft an item that evolves Meltan, bring the ingredients to him and he will give it to you!

• New Move Tutor in Neo Peridot (after beating Hardy)
  • Extreme Speed, Sucker Punch, Ice Ball and Megahorn

• some Move adjustments (I appreciate feedback, I mostly changed moves that are VERY rarely used or flat-out bad):
  • Poison Sting 30 BP
  • Rage 50 BP
  • Arm Thrust 20 BP
  • Bind and Wrap 35 BP
  • Constrict 30 BP and 100% Speed drop
  • Kinesis, Rock Throw and Submission 100% Acc
  • Quash additional Accuracy drop
  • Barrage 25 BP and 100% Acc
  • Slam and Megapunch 90% Acc
  • Megapunch 90 BP
  • Mat Block now Priority +1
  • Lands Wrath 110 BP
  • Freeze Shock and Ice Burn no charge round on Icy Field
  • Razor wind Flying type and has no charge turn when strong winds are active
  • Abilities: Plus and Minus also boost electric Type moves by 30% at all times
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really like the move and ability change adjustments. Regigigas would probably appreciate some love as well. Since slow start resets on switch, its movepool is trash, it cannot learn any stat boosting moves or stall moves, and (not factoring in slow start) its stats are already equal to other legendaries like kyogre and groudon. Maybe you could change slow start to only lasting for 1 turn and then after that turn was done it doubles it's attack and speed. Its kind of ridiculous that gamefreak made the king of the regis that was so strong that he pulled the contininents into place so weak that he gets outclassed by a freaking stoutland.

Edit: Well he does learn substitute and thunderwave, but no protects or healing moves. The thing can't even learn rest.

Edited by Ultimas Prime

6 hours ago, KenBrandon said:

It seems like the backroom door in Silph Co. leads back outside, rather than it's intended location.

dang, i fix that later!

1 hour ago, Eranana said:

how do you get into Tanzan Wastes? I just got through Devon

tanzan wastes iss the area where you fight the giant steelix (i just call it like that). Its the area where you wake up

2 hours ago, Ultimas Prime said:

Regigigas would probably appreciate some love as well

Yeah Slow Start could be adjusted too. I'm kind of hesitant regarding legendaries though as i don't know how changes would impact the encounters/ quest lines with them (as I STILL did not play through the postgame >.>)

I will take a look over other abilities (slowstart included) and see what can be done to have a bit more variety for pokemon with nearly-never used abilities.

15 hours ago, Fervis said:

Map111.rxdata 35.15 kB · 2 downloads Map911.rxdata 22.1 kB · 2 downloads

for anyone doing the meltan quest, just replace these maps in the /data folder.

I forgot to remove some scripts when entering doors in post-restore reborn (I only tested pre-restore so the issue didnt occur)

The issue will be fixed with the next update.

So I need these to make sure I don’t get shoved back outside?