My fps is stuck at 45

RavshanDudeXXL

17 hours ago, RavshanDudeXXL said:

Is there no way to get passed that?

You can use the speedup feature. If that isn't enough, fps can be changed by altering the script files, do you have a specific framerate in mind? I can set it to that for you but as a 60fps player I can tell you that the game feels a bit fast at times at 60fps. Like I said though, let me know.

2 hours ago, Aegif said:

You can use the speedup feature. If that isn't enough, fps can be changed by altering the script files, do you have a specific framerate in mind? I can set it to that for you but as a 60fps player I can tell you that the game feels a bit fast at times at 60fps. Like I said though, let me know.

There’s a speed up feature? What would I have to give you for you to change it to 60 fps or can I do it myself?

22 minutes ago, RavshanDudeXXL said:

There’s a speed up feature? What would I have to give you for you to change it to 60 fps or can I do it myself?

You can speed up the game by 2x, 2.5x, 3x or 4x (you can set this in options) by pressing "M" or "Alt" on your keyboard. If you want the game on 60 fps though, download both of these files then go to your game folder -> Scripts -> then paste and replace when prompted..

RGSS2Compatibility.rb PokemonSystem.rb