Torre's Madness Modpacks (Debug+, Rogue mod, Stat display, QOL, bug patching..)

Beaufils

• 2 months later...

Decat and Pandora have been updated, you can have the latest versions in my thread :
- Decat Menu allows now for searching by text when adding a Pokemon or an Item. It also allows the player to directly teleport to New World Gates during postgame.
- Decat Pokepage has a streamlined 252/252/6 ev debugging option
- Pandora is now accessible at any time during the story. The access during the circus is near the elevator to route 2
and some minor enhancements and fixes (bundles, wrong fights in pandora...)

On 2/13/2024 at 6:16 PM, CrauSK said:

Hello Sir. Loving your stat display mod.

Is there a way we can see the stats on the PC?

I'll take a note for next version, this might be in a while though :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rogueborne & Pandora have been ported to 19.5 :)

Pandora now has a free testing room where you can fight your own PC Box (with gym leader AI), which is interesting if you want to test out specifics (for bug reporting) or fight out specific battles that you have in mind.

Decat Pokepage has been updated :

- The move learning Data menu now displays Relearner exclusive moves, as well as Pre Evolution moves.

- Less crashing especially when using cosmetic forms.

Decat has been updated with :

• better IV presets (when selecting special IV preset, atk ivs are set to 0)
  • bugfix for learning egg moves for incense based families. (roserade, azumarill notably)

Pandora has been updated with obedience guaranteed while in the Pandora fights.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Beaufils, firstly great work on the debug mod, its definitely the cleanest and most efficient one out there.

Just a suggestion, could you try incorporating the Generate Specific pID mod script from Aironfaar's Mod Box into your decat pokepage? It is basically a superior version of the randomize pID option that is in the base debug menu, but his mod is obviously not compatible since it just uses the standard menu.

Small update to Decat, fixing some bugs relating to generating eggs, gender accuracy when grabbing opponent's team in box 48, and compatibility with Accessibility most recent update.

On 8/14/2024 at 5:42 AM, AndriuVA said:

Hi Beaufils, firstly great work on the debug mod, its definitely the cleanest and most efficient one out there.

Just a suggestion, could you try incorporating the Generate Specific pID mod script from Aironfaar's Mod Box into your decat pokepage? It is basically a superior version of the randomize pID option that is in the base debug menu, but his mod is obviously not compatible since it just uses the standard menu.

Uhm, i don't see why not, what does that change for the player exactly though?

On 8/4/2024 at 10:27 PM, HLCYellowcard said:

Hello! So i tried installing the Hall Of Fame Display Mod, But my game crashed and showed the following when I tried to view the Hall Of Fame.

image.thumb.png.c84ef9acb5622d61dbcb95b6a0fc7b14.png

Get a hold of me in Discord and send me your save pls so I can look at this further :)

On 8/17/2024 at 4:37 PM, Beaufils said:

Uhm, i don't see why not, what does that change for the player exactly though?

Nothing much, but if you generate a specific pID, the abilities, shininess, nature, gender are all natural in your selection, unlike when you use debug and they're traits being forced. Its the same difference between catching a natural shiny vs glitter ball shiny. But I managed a workaround either way, it seems the AMB debug menu is unchanged when accessing it in the PC, and your decat menus override only the menu and pokemon menu debug menus.

• 2 weeks later...
El 09/01/2024 a las 12:27, Beaufils dijo:

¡El Torneo Mundial Renacido se ha añadido a Pandora! ¡Enfréntate a más de cien equipos creados por la comunidad ! :)

Decat tiene una pequeña actualización, con nuevas configuraciones EV y IV.

Is it possible in joiplay?

i think some features will crash the game in joyplay, notably if you ask for an export of the team you're about to face. But mostly it should be fine. Of the players using the mod so far none are using Joiplay currently, and I don't use Joiplay, so sadly I don't know yet.