Smeargle and Arclight Quest (SPOILERS)

Tigerlittle9

43 minutes ago, Tigerlittle9 said:

Hi All, I am currently stuck in the postgame and can't figure out where to go, I am on the quest regarding smeargle and arclight, but can't find them anywhere in the forest or its surrounding caves, can anyone help me figure out where to go? Thanks

you need to go to Lost Railcave iirc and if it's the qust i assume ya on

54 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Did you finish the regi trio puzzle? If so, please show/explain the regi ice puzzle.

If you want it explained ya just need to slide along the ice without touching what's already cracked in the pattern of Left, Right, Left, Up, Right so breaking ice moving in those directions but if ya want the solution:

EDITED to correct a mistake

Spoiler

Left across the bottom cracked ice
Right across the middle cracked ice
Left across the top cracked ice (you should now be collided with a rock)

move up and now you can safely slide to the right along ice that hasnt got cracked ice on it and be back on land, from there move up around the ice to the bottom and slide up through the left or right side cracked ice

Now to finish off, slide left along the top to hit the blue flowers between rocks and down to hit the rock, you can then safely move left onto land and line yaself up to move right across the final cracked ice completing the puzzle

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

If you want it explained ya just need to slide along the ice without touching what's already cracked in the pattern of Left, Right, Left, Up, Right so breaking ice moving in those directions but if ya want the solution:

Hide contents

Left across the bottom cracked ice
Right across the middle cracked ice
Left across the top cracked ice (you should now be collided with a rock)

move up and now you can safely slide to the right along ice that hasnt got cracked ice on it and be back on land, from there move up around the ice to the top and slide down through the left side cracked ice

Now to finish off, slide up along the very right side edge to avoid the cracked ice and end up back at the top, slide left so you end up the blue grass between the rocks in the top left corner of the ice, slide down into the rock below then you can safely move left onto land and line yaself up with the last cracked ice and move right across through it to complete the puzzle

You're awesome, thank you so much!

3 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

4 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

just gonna double check my own instructions im pretty sure i got one inversed but it's mostly the same im pretty sure

19 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

you need to go to Lost Railcave iirc and if it's the qust i assume ya on

I went there but nothing of note, is there a specific order of rooms you need to go in? I did the original path to find the captains log but there is nothing else there

13 minutes ago, Tigerlittle9 said:

I went there but nothing of note, is there a specific order of rooms you need to go in? I did the original path to find the captains log but there is nothing else there

you need to reach the Field readout room, you can probably find an old guide to reaching it that can help you with this, TM32 is also in the room if that helps

a link to someone's map of the cave, should help ya out immensely if the quest ya on is the one involving lost railcave