Latios - Latias Quest

cantamer

To progress,

Spoiler

I need to find orbs which translate certain letters into other letters and characters. Then, using these new spellings, I need to answer Florinia's riddle on what emotions she's feeling. I've done 2 so far but I can't do the final one that I can see (I'm assuming there are more than 3). I can also see some more orbs but they are so far unreachable. Am I missing something or are the other orbs supposed to be reachable so far ? I basically tried every emotion but couldn't for the life of me do the 3rd one.

9 minutes ago, cantamer said:

To progress,

Reveal hidden contents

I need to find orbs which translate certain letters into other letters and characters. Then, using these new spellings, I need to answer Florinia's riddle on what emotions she's feeling. I've done 2 so far but I can't do the final one that I can see (I'm assuming there are more than 3). I can also see some more orbs but they are so far unreachable. Am I missing something or are the other orbs supposed to be reachable so far ? I basically tried every emotion but couldn't for the life of me do the 3rd one.

all the letters are reachable just some aren't so obvious how to reach