Not finding the shelmet/karrablast trade

HirLuth

Hello there, I was going through the sheet with the location of all the pokemons that was published for the beta E19, and I noticed that someone would trade shelmet/escavalier to you in spinel town pokecenter. I just beat Benett, but I can't find any NPC that want to do an exchange. Am I missing something or is there an error somewhere ? (I really want an escavalier for the gym)

image.png

Yeah, I know, but still, I can't access the trade event that is listed in the excel. As it been removed (in which case it would be cool to remove it from the list) ? And where can I find a karrablast (can't find it in the pokemon location sheet except from the trades) ?

Thanks for answering 

43 minutes ago, HirLuth said:

Yeah, I know, but still, I can't access the trade event that is listed in the excel. As it been removed (in which case it would be cool to remove it from the list) ? And where can I find a karrablast (can't find it in the pokemon location sheet except from the trades) ?

Thanks for answering 

I've just checked the event tiles and he's still where he used to be. He's not in the Pokecenter by the way.

I found it, thank you very much, sorry to disturb for something like that. I talked to everyone in the city before fighting Benett, and he trade only after you beat him. It's a small thing, but I wonder if the sheet is updated often, so the location of the trade can be updated. Thanks again !