Aevian Pokemons in Reborn?

DragoSpago

FWIW, there was also a password that would enable you to get Aevian Missy in the Nuzleaf area of Rhodocrine Jungle, but AFAIK that has been long since expunged from the passwords document and I don't remember what it was.

1 hour ago, Eloquent Liar said:

FWIW, there was also a password that would enable you to get Aevian Missy in the Nuzleaf area of Rhodocrine Jungle, but AFAIK that has been long since expunged from the passwords document and I don't remember what it was.

i believe it was aevianmissy, could be wrong.

Regarding alternate forms, there is a very interesting form of 

Spoiler

Aegislash

in the game that is fairy instead of ghost. 

Did anyone ever find whether you can obtain it? 

Spoiler

You fight it as a boss in the Diancie battle and Taka caught one wandering around the Mirage Tower area. 

2 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Did anyone ever find whether you can obtain it? 

I can't confirm 100% one way or the other but considering the stat spread of 200 HP, 150 Atk, 150 Def, 150 SpA, 150 SpD, 70 Spe (870 BST-- that's 90 points higher than Mega Ray) I highly doubt it lol.

Oh grr! That's a shame, it looks amazing

Hmm... I checked whether it's available via the choose starter mod (don't worry, devs, I installed it on a separate computer only for research purposes!) and neither Awesome-Aegislash nor Aevian-Misdreavus can be selected as alternate forms (which works for Alolan forms). 

And that makes me wonder... how does the game then store regional information? Are these two forms different Pokemon with different dex numbers? (Since these alternate forms also don't show up on the Pokedex).

9 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Hmm... I checked whether it's available via the choose starter mod (don't worry, devs, I installed it on a separate computer only for research purposes!) and neither Awesome-Aegislash nor Aevian-Misdreavus can be selected as alternate forms (which works for Alolan forms). 

And that makes me wonder... how does the game then store regional information? Are these two forms different Pokemon with different dex numbers? (Since these alternate forms also don't show up on the Pokedex).

Spoiler

You can't select that forme of Aegislash (it's called Crystal Aegislash in the code) in the choose starter mod just like you can't select its Blade forme.

I guess the choose starter mod only lets you choose the default forme for each Pokemon, but specifically makes an exception for regional forms. And Aevian Misdreavus is coded as a forme like this instead of a regional form, so it wouldn't be selectable either.

Btw, there's also Breloom Bot and Purple Kecleon for unobtainable formes, and

Spoiler

the dev battles feature some 'illegal' mons too.

Also also, there is (Rejuvenation spoiler)

Spoiler

Rift Gardevoir

in the code but I don't know if it's used anywhere

Edited by Lone Karvanha

2 hours ago, Lone Karvanha said:

Hide contents

You can't select that forme of Aegislash (it's called Crystal Aegislash in the code) in the choose starter mod just like you can't select its Blade forme.

I guess the choose starter mod specifically makes an exception for regional forms. But Aevian Misdreavus is coded as a forme like this instead of a regional form, so it wouldn't be selectable either.

Btw, there's also Breloom Bot and Purple Kecleon for unobtainable formes, and

Hide contents

the dev battles feature some 'illegal' mons too.

Also also, there is (Rejuvenation spoiler)

Hide contents

Rift Gardevoir

in the code but I don't know if it's used anywhere

Oh, now it makes sense! 

Thanks for all the info! 

Mmh... I hope it becomes available at some point, maybe as a mystery gift or new game plus thing or a reward for Anna's path or something :)