in Need of Spreadsheet with all major Boss battles

Javiervr7

Hi! (i've been a fan since 2013, yeah i've played this master piece a handful of times) i've been looking forward in doing a nuzlocke in pokemon reborn for a long time. Many of the boss battles are pretty hard without a heads up (specially with all new E19 changes). So i wonder if there already is a spreadsheet of all major trainers. Could somebody help me with that??

Edited by Javiervr7

I think you're going to have to work kinda patch work until the gag order is up, but it looks like the pokemon reborn wiki is actually raring to go with all that information and then some when the beta is over and the game fully goes open. I think you can find all sorts of data all over the place on the forums here, and there is a youtube series with episode 18 full walkthrough that is still mostly relevant (there is some changes for sure, but it mostly has some really good advice that is still relevant for all things before episode 19). 

I think it might be a good idea to create a post that just compiles the current puzzles that people have solved and other information, but all of that is probably going to be done automatically in a couple weeks. This might sound a bit naieve, but why not give a blind nuzlock a chance during this time? I bet that could be something super interesting and impressive too do as well without having a full plan in place and can go pretty far pre episode 19. (also I am curious, the nuzlock password, does anyone know how that interacts with the one battle

Spoiler

on pyrous mountain?

does the password allow an exception there?)

18 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Yes there is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkxzXPQhR7lgYiwNkxX7woQP4Tp65IbdpHfFNrW1TVI/edit?usp=sharing

You can find this and many other useful guides in the reborn discord

wow this community is on top of this stuff, its all a bit scattered but there is stuff for literally everything it seems. I really thought it'd have to be until the wiki updates in a few weeks

Edit: I have a dumb question about one of the trainers on that spread sheet...or specifically their pokemon:

Spoiler

Is it possible to find/get that ghost/ice glaceon like Cass has on her team? That would be super neat, although I have a feeling its exclusive to the battle, but that sounds wicked cool)

Edited by Ravenleaf182

8 hours ago, Ravenleaf182 said:

I think you're going to have to work kinda patch work until the gag order is up, but it looks like the pokemon reborn wiki is actually raring to go with all that information and then some when the beta is over and the game fully goes open. I think you can find all sorts of data all over the place on the forums here, and there is a youtube series with episode 18 full walkthrough that is still mostly relevant (there is some changes for sure, but it mostly has some really good advice that is still relevant for all things before episode 19). 

I think it might be a good idea to create a post that just compiles the current puzzles that people have solved and other information, but all of that is probably going to be done automatically in a couple weeks. This might sound a bit naieve, but why not give a blind nuzlock a chance during this time? I bet that could be something super interesting and impressive too do as well without having a full plan in place and can go pretty far pre episode 19. (also I am curious, the nuzlock password, does anyone know how that interacts with the one battle

Reveal hidden contents

on pyrous mountain?

does the password allow an exception there?)

i've tried, and it is a bit frustrating xD

8 hours ago, Javiervr7 said:

thank u so much!

Np dude :)

13 hours ago, Ravenleaf182 said:

wow this community is on top of this stuff, its all a bit scattered but there is stuff for literally everything it seems. I really thought it'd have to be until the wiki updates in a few weeks

Edit: I have a dumb question about one of the trainers on that spread sheet...or specifically their pokemon:

Hide contents

Is it possible to find/get that ghost/ice glaceon like Cass has on her team? That would be super neat, although I have a feeling its exclusive to the battle, but that sounds wicked cool)

I actually don't know what you're referring to, but I would guess not. There's only one "alternative" Pokémon you can obtain that I know of, and it's not it, it's 

Spoiler

Aevian misdreavus in post-game after magearna quest